TheFourFlames Media Application

I am a Youtuber, and Twitch Streamer that LOVES to play on MunchyMc.

1. Channel Link and Number of Subs and Followers
    I have 352 Followers on Twitch(now 400) currently and 92 Subscribers(now 100) on Youtube
    Twitch: [TheFourFlamess - Twitch] (Twitch)
    Youtube: The Four Flames - YouTube

2. Number of Views and Stream Schedule and How long I have been playing on Munchy

I stream on the weekends and on week days if I don’t have school work. I have been playing on Munchy for 8 months. I am currently working on creating a Server Trailer for Munchy Mc which will involve the help of TwinkieWinkie and Darknight. Both are people that know of my channel.
My Average number of views in my streams are around 10 to 12 people each stream. And I usually get 70 to 150 views each stream.
My computer has a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080. I bought specifically to stream so I could have a good quality stream

1. Servers I have recorded and Streamed on

The servers I have streamed on are MunchyMc, Hypixel, and Invaded Lands. I have been creating content on servers for 2 years.
4. Why I think I would be a great candidate for Media Rank
I think I would be a great candidate for the Media Team because I have been playing on Munchy for a very long time and have put forward a lot of content on it through my streams. I stream to make people happy and to make everyone’s day better. I am very friendly to everyone I meet on the server and hope to make new friends in the future. I am also super interactive with the MunchyMc Community. I plan on making a lot of content on Munchy even if I don’t get accepted. It would make me so happy to be apart of the great community and to help out MunchyMc in the best way I can. I hope to hear back from you guys soon and I hope everyone has a great day.

Sincerely,
TheFourFlames

10 Likes

hes pog accept this man

1 Like

Thank you SO MUCH

The is the template:
Channel link:

Number of subs:

Average number of views per vid:

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:

Servers for which you have created content:

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?

1 Like

Thank you very much but, I used that template to apply already. Thank you though :slight_smile:

the questions have to be shown.

1 Like

Thank you so much for telling me. It is greatly appreciated

I’d say build up a bigger audience (more subs and followers) but otherwise I think you would do great! :+1: +1

1 Like

Thank you so so so much <3

this dude is poggers, YES!

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH :slight_smile: <3

1 Like

+1

You seem pretty pog

1 Like

U Too :slight_smile:

-1 doesn’t meet the requirements, nice channel tho

1 Like

I love how dedicated you are to stream and play on Munchy, but I just think you are under the requirements. I’m not sure what are the requirements for twitch, but for YouTube, you need at least 1.5k subscribers. So therefore, I’m giving a +0.5

1 Like

this mans diserve it

1 Like

Thank you guys so much for the support :slight_smile:

+2
big fan i have to give you it

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

+1
Active
The channel grows so fast