TheFireGamer210's Helper Application (April 2023)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I’ve been playing since December 2018.
MunchyMc Profile

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I have nvidia replay and OBS.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes, I’ve used both before but I prefer discord.

Application

IGN:
TheFireGamer210
NameMC

Timezone:
GMT + 3

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Yes

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
Helper

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
Prison

How active can you be per week?
Usually on weekdays I can be on 4-6 hours a day and on weekends I can be on 5-7 hours. I can’t give exact times because it depends on my school work that day.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
I was banned back in 2019 for auto clicking but I appealed that ban and got unbanned the same year. And a few months ago I called myself a bad word and got muted for 3 hours, I didn’t know I was not allowed to insult myself and I have learned from my mistake.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
The last time I applied for any sort of staff positon was March 2019 I was 13 when I applied then, since then I’ve matured and gotten to know the prison community more and understand the rules of the server.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I’d say my image and reputation is good, I try my best to help out poeple and be positive. I attempt to answer questions in chat and help out everyone.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I was motivated to apply when I noticed prison had a lack of moderation and help within the comminity. I want others to enjoy their time on munchymc prison. When I am usually on during GMT and early EST time’s so I’d be able to help 2 timezones.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
I’d say 8.5 as I’ve seen the moderators/helpers punish people.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
8 I have seen hacks in munchymc and out of it, and understand most of the basic hacks.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

5 Likes

+0.5 not too bad. Tip: try getting bit more into comm being more friends w staff etc bc youve been quiet for like how many maps now? Until you started vcing then started looting etc. Maybe give yourself a bit more time bc feels bit early if yk what i mean. Being knowledgeable and helpful also would be good traits to develop

1 Like

+0.75 seems pretty nice and knowledgable but seems to be active in chat ect only recently after gaining the ability to loot in creative mode.

1 Like

+1
Friendly, chill, seems like a chill person

1 Like

+1 Chill and answers my questions when i need help :D

1 Like

+0.15 chill guy pretty cool

1 Like

Oh also a +1 on the farming knowledge. That was helpful. Sry forgot to mention

1 Like

+1
You’re friendly and knowledgeable about the game!
GL!

2 Likes

-1 really toxic for no reason. Has started/ escalated arguments in forum posts when there was no legitimate reason just because he didn’t like what the other persons opinion was.

1 Like

Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good luck btw

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the feedback!

Very friendly and helpful player overall
For a critique: I don’t see you online very frequently, and due to that it inflicts a lack of knowledge sometimes for the server.
+.75 from Joshy; Good luck!!!

1 Like

+1 wish you luck!

1 Like

+1 don’t know firegamer completely well but he’s swag! talked to him in a vc once or twice and he’s a very genuine dude. he’s understanding, too!

1 Like

Thank you, you’re also a joy to have in vc

1 Like

+1 chill and helpful player

1 Like

+1 im sure believe u can be helper

2 Likes

+.5 cool guy knows his stuff, but often doesnt talk in chat unless directly pinged

2 Likes

+2 Changed my mind after today, knows his stuff and way around the server, he doesn’t submit to popular opinion, which to me is a big important part of being staff. Could definetly see him becoming staff

2 Likes