- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?:
Yes.

Application

IGN: TheFireGamer210

Timezone:
GMT +3

Can you use a microphone?
Yes.

When can you be available to help host events each week?
6pm-12am on Sunday-Thursday
4pm-12am on Friday-Saturday.

Note: This can change if I have school work.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I’d say my reputation is decent within the community I’ve been playing Munchy since December 2018 and throughout my time playing on this server I’ve met so many kind and amazing people. I would say a good number of people could recognise me depending on which gamemode they play. As for toxicity I used to be a bit toxic but now I believe that I have changed I try my best to be kind to everyone.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I’m interested in this role because I want to get more involved in the event server. I got the opportunity to do some building in spawn and host some chat games while we were waiting for BBH to start streaming, I really enjoyed interacting with the other players on the event server.

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit?
I can comfortably use worldedit and know most of the commands. I do know the basics of worldguard but I’m not that experienced with it.

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?
I am able to be professional when needed and have done it in the past. I’ve been apart of multiple environments where it is necessary to be professional at times.

Anything you want to add:

Please feel free to critique my application.

12 Likes

Don’t try to deny this fully you were toxic in the past to me (only a tiny bit not as severe as others). But besides this really good application, now a days you are more nice and kind rather then toxic toward me and I appreciate that change very much. I think you have changed to be a fit for this position and with that I’d like to put my rating as a +1!

Critique: maybe learn more world guard but that can be solved with tutorials.

Nothing bad I can say about you, I can definetly say you get involved in the community a lot, and I think you’re a great person mr firegamer so pun intended fire application sir.

+1 good fit for this role and could definetly be a prominent person others can inspire from if he gets this.

2 Likes

+1 fire gamer

3 Likes

Thank you @EvillRat @DREX0R :D

Edit: I’ve made some minor changes to my application.

3 Likes

Good edits, more truthful and I think it’s nice how you’re honest. Good luck for the role man

2 Likes

firegamer :hot_face:
+1

2 Likes

-1 I hate this dude, hes egotistical and always calls me names in dm’s.

Summary

JkJk I love this dude firegamer with all my heart, good luck dude

2 Likes

+1 firegaymer

2 Likes

+1 this application is just so fire

:fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

firegaymer on top +1 gl

2 Likes

+1

Firegamer :fire:

2 Likes

+1!!
would make a great co-host. really chill

2 Likes

+1
really chill guy ! friendly as well, good luck !

2 Likes

FireGamer would definitely make a good cohost! Friendly, chill and just overall very laid back.
+1

3 Likes

+1
Would do great as a co-host, very chill
Good luck fire! :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

@oTortle @Scop211 @Malalaa @GodKoala @Phol @Ballski @alexisytical @jessixac @DonutJack @NaoIsHere Thank you guys so much <3

9 Likes

+1 :fire: :video_game:

3 Likes

firegaymer is cool +1

4 Likes

Thanks @Simfonija and @ledainaa :D

5 Likes

+1 i think fire would be a great cohost :fire:

4 Likes