Thefiregamer210

IGN and past IGN’s: Thefiregamer210, click here to see my skin and past username.

Timezone: GMT+3/Greenwich Mean Time +3 hours from the original GMT.

How often can you host events:
Sunday: 3:30 Pm-7:30 Pm
Monday: 3:30 Pm-7:30 Pm
Tuesday: 3:30 Pm-7: 30 Pm.
Wednesday: 3:30 Pm-7:30 Pm.
Thursday: 3:30 Pm-7:30 Pm.
Friday: 9 Am-11 Pm.
Saturday: 9 Am-11 Pm.

Just adding on this can change depending on tests, homework, and other things

What sets you apart from other applicants:

What sets me apart from other applicants is I have weekends on Friday-Saturday, which means I’ll be active after school on Thursday and on Friday. Also, there is a 9-hour difference from the USA so I can host while everyone from the United States is sleeping, I’ll host for the people that are from Europe, Australia, Asia, etc. Also, I’m a trustworthy person, that always uses grammar while on the job. I know this is not a paying job just voluntary but I still enjoy helping people out whenever I can. I want to help out the community more and be more helpful for the community and make sure everyone is enjoying their time at Munchy Mc. Also, some people that are Arab play while I’m on and I can speak and understand Arabic and English, I also play Prison a lot and play KitPvp! I stopped playing Munchy Mc in December but in January I played again and ever since then I’ve been so addicted to the game. My maturity level has gon up a lot since then and I think I’m a very mature person now.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: As someone who wishes to be apart of the event team some things are I will make sure everyone bad or good, like or don’t like, have fun with the events I host at all times in Munchy Mc. Also, I’ll be active to make sure everyone is enjoying there time by hosting a variety of events and when someone asks for an event I’ll make sure I do it sometime soon or the same time. I have lots of fun playing in KitPvp and Prison I also know some commands on one of Clockyy old streams and from other people here are the commands:

1. /eventtpall - This command sends a teleport request to all players that are online at the moment which will give them access to the event that is hosted.
  2. /broadcast - Sends a announcement to all players online.
  3. /event - Shows a chest GUI and has a list of the events that can be hosted. (Sumo, Brackets, One in the chamber, etc)
  4. /eventban - If a player is misbehaving or breaking the rules of the server they will be banned from events making them unable to join the event world.
  5. /skit create - Some of the manual events need special kits so the skit create makes a temporary kit for the people that are in the event world.
  6. /skitapply (Name) (Radius) - This applies the kit that has been made for the players.
  7. /eventtphere - Sends a specific player teleportation request.
  8. /eventkick - Kicks someone from the event that is being hosted but they can still join the next event.
  9. /togglepvp - Disables/Enables pvp in the event world until commands is done again.
  10. /togglehunger - Enable/Disables hunger in the event world until host does the commands again.
  11. /togglepickup - Enable/Disable picking up items.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
After asking an Event Team Member to host sumo they did it.

Anything else you would like to add: If I make it on the event team I will be less active for May because of final exams also please inform me of any grammatical mistakes, thank you for taking your time to read this wish me luck!

are you from israel?

No I’m not.

you know that everyone has a weekend on Saturday and Friday right?

what do you mean by always using grammar

What was his name?

No, a lot of people have Saturday-Sunday.

Its still a weekend for them

Grammar, meaning periods, commas, spelling, and punctuation.

His name was 82602IsBack.

you could’ve just wrote everything on 1 message

everyone is using grammar dude its a part of english

I think you have a solid app fire! I just haven’t seen you much online (probably because we don’t share timezones). Also, @CrazyField he means using correct grammar always as it looks much more professional.

2 Likes

okay.

Thank you so much for the tip and yea lately I’ve been trying to improve my grades but I really like this server so I decided to apply thank you for your time to read it also thank you @CrazyField for reading it! :):grin:

1 Like

uhm I think grades are a bit more important, but you do you man.

3 Likes

Yea as I said I’ve been working on my grades and I’m at a very good position.

1 Like

+1
This guy obviously knows his stuff. He actually put the time into finding out the commands and I think his application was pretty specific!
High hopes for you, bud.

1 Like

Thank you so much for reading! And thank you for the support!

Thank you all!

1 Like

He means he will use correct grammar, unlike what most people do!

including myself so you forum nazis dont attack me for saying that

1 Like

yea someone already told me that but thanks

Okay.