Thecolorblurple's event application

IGN:

thecolorblurple

Timezone:

EST

What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP)

Either is fine but preferably woolwars

How often can you host events?

Monday - 5pm —> 10pm

Tuesday - 5pm —> 10pm

Wednesday - 5pm —> 10pm

Thursday - 5pm —> 10pm

Friday - 5pm —> 10pm

Saturday - 10am —> 10pm

Sunday - 10am —> 10pm

What sets you apart from other applicants?

I’m kinda shy but i’m pretty kind to people in most conversations, I also usually try my best to help people with game problems or errors that may occur during events. Since i’m already a co-host in the event server I have some knowledge on how events work. I can manage toxicity well and I feel that’s a good quality for an event applicant.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?

I believe that i’d be able to host events fairly well once I memorize all the commands. I think I could provide more player choices and interactivity with this and make sure to host a variety of events, I also want to make woolwars more active with events if I get event on woolwars.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I think my reputation is really well with the community, a lot of people consider me really friendly. I have a lot of friends on here and I play on every gamemode nearly everyday so I have a variety of knowledge of each community and what they tend to like which I believe I can use that knowledge for woolwars and kitpvp events.

Why do you want to be on the event team?

I feel like hosting my own events would be really fun! Also it might help me to involve myself in the munchy community a bit more, rather then just being afk or waiting for events to start. I feel I can help these gamemodes become a bit more fun and enjoyable for everyone :D

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

Strength: My biggest strength is probably my activity level on munchy, I feel that I would be able to host events quite frequently and since i’m online so often.

Weakness: A weakness of mine is my lack of social skills, which may sometimes get in the way of me getting to know the community better but I have been working on it. Speaking to several people is sometimes hard for me but for one person at a time I can handle easily.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

I remember Oracol letting my friends be the slayers in a few red rover events, as well as Mddey always being a positive person and hosting events whenever people would ask. I also remember Ironnose hosting some pretty fun events on both kitpvp and woolwars when people would ask him to.

Anything else you would like to add:

Thank you @DREX0R for encouraging me to apply and good luck to the rest of the applicants :)

16 Likes

+1000 as well

Blurple is completely capable of managing this team, I have never had a dumb argument with her that wasn’t resolved easily so this shows she can manage players toxicity well. Blurple is one of the kindest people I know (legit top 3) and I know she’ll be great at hosting events.

This application is very very nice and easy on the eyes so I just wanna give extra remarks for that. It is the most easy on the eyes application with bnxu’s and aveqons so I just want to appreciate that.

While her biggest weakness is social communication I have had hour long chats with blurple almost daily so clearly she’s better then what she thinks, while she doesn’t start conversations she adds to them really easily and is easy to interact with.

Blurple is a co-host on the official event server so she has some experience running events smoothly and that means more experience.

Blurple is a very smart, kind, thoughtful person and in happy she did decide to take my word and apply because she’s a perfect fit for this role.

+1000 staff please make her event.

3 Likes

+1, Blurple is a very active, and a kind person for this position! I wish you good luck!

3 Likes

+1

active, fun, mature, perfect fit!

you’re awesome thecutieblurple

3 Likes

Don’t know thecolorblurple that well but very active and is very friendly in chat.

+1 from me, good luck :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Blurple is a notoriously toxic player with an extensive punishment history. Super hostile and unfriendly to be around, and possibly THE most argumentative person I have ever encountered. Definitely doesn’t fit the maturity standards required for event role, and honestly should probably be blacklisted again after the doxxing incident a couple months back.

(this is OBVIOUSLY A JOKE. Take everything I said and FLIP IT AROUND. A HUGE +1 from me, I’ve been waiting for blurple to apply for something for SUCH A LONG TIME KFKKGERKGKKNAN)
GOOD LUCK BLURPLE I REALLY HOPE YOU GET THIS YOU’RE SUPER COOL

4 Likes

They said Blurples application not mine :roll_eyes:

(Jk)

(Very nice wording I feel the same about waiting for her to apply :100: :100:)

1 Like

+1

Blurple is one of if not the most terrifying pvper on the server, blurple is a known menace and makes me shiver anytime I see them either outside on prison or in my Woolwars games.

4 Likes

+1

Mature, Active, Friendly, and is already a Co-Host (which is literally event team v2).

3 Likes

Huge +1 :sunglasses:

3 Likes

+1 Helped me commit wire fraud

3 Likes

@oTortle where is your +1?

1 Like

+1 give it bru

3 Likes

Huge +1

3 Likes

Well, I’ve seen you a lot online and you seem to be kind.

+1

2 Likes

+1

Blurple is really kind and active. She’s easy to talk to and I would love to see her on the Event Team!

3 Likes

Blurple is a remarkable example of how to be a good event member.
She’s friendly, approachable, VERY kind and not to forget, active.

She is the best if not the perfect fit for Event Team Member

+1 Blurple overall is an astonishing member of the community and deserves it.

Good Luck!!! :heart:

3 Likes

1 :100: damn

3 Likes

+1 very active and fun person to interact with :smiling_face:

3 Likes

If blurple doesn’t get accepted, the world will collapse.

3 Likes