Timezone:
CEST

Discord username:
TheCac#0082

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
Some months on my other account just not on the one im applying with
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
All my other files from my maps i maked for my friend server (The builds i liked the most) i don’t have them anymore and i reset my whole pc without removing it sad. But the one i liked most was a pvp map i made it was really nice and with caverns going underground and lots of flat space to pvp on. I also used 13 days on it

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?:
Im decent i think im best at making terrain with World Edit but im decent with the others too. So im noice

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I like making terrain and i think im fine at it my weakness is im really bad at using other materials than wood so im training on making others. You can see from the pic that i use really much wood. But i forgot to put some leaves and green things into the build tho

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I started building back in the times when 1.8 started and i’ve become better and better. I haven’t worked for any other build teams but i hope this’ll be the first :D

Describe yourself:
Im a boy that has the name Magnus that is 13 years old but sounds like a 6 year because of his light voice. And i love playing Minecraft and training on my programming, Now 13 years old and programming wtf its just something i really like and im into it. That’s it

UPS MY DISCORD USERNAME uhh

It’s TheCac#0082

Not detailed enough
Only one build showcased
Poor grammar / Punctuation

Instead of commenting on your application, click the pencil right next to the reply button at the bottom of the post.

1 Like

Hello @TheCac,
Unfortunately I have to agree with Examiner.
Your builds are too simple for what the MunchyMC network is looking for. Aswell as you’ve only showed us a single build. Hopefully you add more detailed builds to your portfolio!

Nonetheless good luck!

2 Likes

Any proof of that other account existing? This one is just 2 days old and 2 days is not enough experience on the server in my opinion. 1 house isn’t enough. As a builder you will be a part of massive builds and a small house just isn’t enough. In the interview you say that you are good at making terrain, but in the one picture that you have providen you haven’t shown that. In the portfolio you need to show what you are best at, maybe make some mountains and build houses on them or something. There are some grammar mistakes as I have said before I am not the one to judje since I also make grammar mistakes but try to work on it. The build is really simple you should probably improve and try again unless you show more builds that are better built and with more detail. Practice Makes Perfect.
-1 for now show some more builds and prove that you do infact own a secound account and I might change my opinion.

Poor grammar and little detail. You only provided us with one build. We cannot base our decision on one build. You claim you specialize in terraforming but the only terraforming shown is sub-par. You also mentioned you forgot to put leaves and greenery into the build. The fact that you knew about this and you blew it off shows laziness. -1

When im watching back i realise i was really stupid in this post and didn’t do the things i actually could. I was lazy and didn’t put effort. So now i just want this post down. Im not happy about how lazy and bad this is

-1 app seems rushed, one house isnt enough and not enough activity

Hey dude I like your build however it’s small and basic
I suggest building bigger builds planning and completing maps and things like this is what you need to do if you want to be a builder
Good luck !

Withdrawn by applicant.