TheAmazingLuca07's Media Application (Reapplying Soon)

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ2s8vTeg6Mid2h_Kq8B9YQ?

Number of subs: 1,400

Average number of views per vid: Right Now About 30 - 150 As My Channel Is Recovering From When I Spent Multiple Months Inactive. Though my view count is now increasing on each new video I do.

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: I’ve been creating Minecraft Multiplayer Content For About A Year Now. (I Used To Be An Xbox YouTuber)

Servers for which you have created content: RedstoneCraft (the server which I own), Hypixel, Performium, MunchyMc and The Hive.

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? I am very fond of the community, I enjoy interacting with other players and making a positive impact to the server.

Hey I dont see any video on munchy mind to share it?

you send you made content on Munchy and i see that there is no videos that is on Munchymc can you tell me why?

• KingNoobs out

Sorry guys! I accidentally privated my MUNCHYMC stream. Here’s the link: https://youtu.be/a0wT5msBWVA

(The views are quite low because it was privated)

No offense but your content itself is lowkey trash and your average views per video are even worse. Frankly, I’m annoyed at the fact that you think you’re entitled to a free rank when it’s clear that you haven’t even proven yourself. Also you only joined 2 months ago so I would suggest waiting until you have more knowledge and expiernece of MunchyMC. You first need to show that you’re actually dedicated to creating content on Munchy by uploading videos frequently, and then reapplying in a while. I highly doubt you’ll get the rank as of now.

• One stream on munchy.
  • Not that many views.

Though I completely agree with what you are saying, please consider that the stream was privated automatically after it was streamed, therefore the view count is low.

I appreciate that you can’t just give out media rank to anyone, but I am dedicated to and enjoy creating content on servers such as MunchyMC.

PS: I am not just wanting a “free rank” I will continue to spend my time producing MUNCHYMC content, whether I receive the rank or not. :grin:

I have reconfigured my stream settings science that MUNCHYMC stream, making it almost lagged free. :grinning:

Yeh I meant overall you dont have that many views also I would like you to create more content before.

He doesnt have many viewers on it because it was private at first

OVERALL. over the WHOLE channel!

My channel “Died” a few months ago because I went inactive, though if you look at my YT analytics view graph, you will see that my channel is slowly, but surely recovering. :slight_smile:

PS: you people are fast repliers!

ah alright btw im a fast replier as I dont have a life.

2 Likes

I understand that I lack content on Munchy, therefore I will continue to make videos on the server and re-apply in about a months time. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your time, and being understanding.

2 Likes

Hey @TheAmazingLuca07, we hope you will take the time to improve on your ability. Please re-apply when you feel that you are ready.