The Truth About KitPvP Being 1.7-8 And 1.19+

Im very glad you brought up how its not Soup itself, and how its more of Munchys fault. Im glad because i dont disagree at all, and i know that pretty much all of us are saying and have been saying that. In the future im gonna have a post about more than just kit, and pretty much about the entirety of munchy and am gonna go over things like what Munchy could be doing wrong and so on. I wont be just talking about my thoughts alone, and have people both staff and players who will be helping give their input.

I want to kind of speak FOR the players of Munchy as a whole not just kit players, and this is really the only way how without a random player crapping on the staff or the gamemode or the server in a non constructive and respectful but serious way

Edit:
also the post is not just gonna be whats wrong, and only negative things about the server. Im also going to be talking about ideas, and good things the server does or could bring.

1 Like

FINALLY IT ONLY TOOK 16 MUNCHY MEME MONDAYS BUT IT WORKED! NEW KITS! AND IMMA TAKE 12% OF THE CREDIT! Fr

One final thing, I do not want to use this post too much but I think new kits would be better then a map because Kitpvp has a ā€œmetaā€ which for the non gamers I will provide why this is important. A meta is when a game has a set of items or characters that are better at the current time then others and you can win more frequently with this. This is important because in a game say for example overwatch the meta changes constantly which people switch characters to be better in the meta and win more, however some donā€™t like the characters that are meta so they protest against it and the developers buff the characters they want and nerf the meta characters.

Kitpvp has had the same meta for 2 years now and while usually no one likes metas and would rather play any character if some character in a game you liked or hated got buffed and you kept seeing the same items or characters it would be really boring, like excruciatingly boring. So I think releasing new kits is the smartest idea because it would finally give content and change this meta which people get bored of because they keep playing a repetitive game mode.

I donā€™t play KitPvP, but this is easily one of the most well written posts Iā€™ve ever seen on these forums. Prison recently updated to 1.19 as well, and while some of the new features like tridents and elytra are super cool, Iā€™m still not sure if it was worth the downsides mentioned in this post.

I hope whatever decision the KitPvP team makes is the right one.

Once again phenomenal job with writing this post

1 Like

what kit needs to stay alive:

• new seasons more often ā†
  • more events (out of casual)
  • more events (in casual) i.e. proper koth instead of a 3x3 pyramid
  • revamped clans + clan battles
  • more kits (if the plan is to move away from soup, make sure you implement gapple kitpvp well because ive seen so many unbalanced and failed ones)
  • balance kits (and remove some if necessary)
  • more perks/rewards for kills/killstreaks/clan rewardsā€¦rampage is the only ā€œperkā€ as of now and how useful has it been?
  • get more attention to kitpvp in general, remember that skeppy was the main reason kit had so many playersā€¦how frequently has he been uploading now (this goes for his own server too)? and if not him then what about bbh

and most obviously of all do not ā€œupdateā€ to 1.19ā€¦ whos idea was that? forgot to say this because of how obvious i thought it was

5 Likes

Finally a guy with a brain
No major changes are needed as I have repeatedly said for months or maybe even a year now, just the little things people enjoy and used to play the server for
@oBears @BadBoyHalo this is what I was saying to both of you

1 Like

Jimbo answer my message on here please.