The potion of leaping in wool wars

Good Idea, however I think it all depends on how rare it should be. Just so it doesn’t completely overlap the bouncy kit. I’d like to see it happen and 10 - 20 seconds ish sounds good enough, Just not too long. :P

1 Like

yea but what if the potion lasts like 5 or 10 seconds just so you can escape unless ur fighting someone with bouncy… or what also could nerf bouncy kit is that you only get the II jump boost effect if your holding any type of wool so the potion also is usefull for the bouncy kit.

Agree

As per the poll, I will be running a 1 month trial of Jump II potions in the game. After that time I will decide (with your help I’m sure) whether it is staying or going and any further balancing changes.

What are the changes?

There will now be a splash potion of leaping with a duration of 10 seconds and amplifier of 1 (aka jump boost 2). It will have the same chest spawn chance as all other

It will look like this:

The keen eyed of you may notice this is the same colour as the 12 second splash potion of poison, and that is simply due to technical limitations. I will look into solutions for it but for now make sure you read the labels of what you are consuming :upside_down_face:

Other changes?

I have also made some other minor balancing changes of which are now live. They are the following:

• Splash potion of poison is now 12 seconds (down from 15 seconds).
  • All positive potion effects now have a 4% spawn chance (except instant health 2 which remains unchanged).
  • All negative potion effects now have a 2% spawn chance.
  • Cobwebs will now have a lower spawn chance and will have less of them: 1 cobweb @ 5%, 2 cobwebs @ 3.5%, 3 cobwebs @ 2%.
  • Water buckets have a reduced spawn chance (1% down from 2%).
8 Likes