The MunchyMC Easter Egg Hunt 2021

The MunchyMC Easter Egg Hunt

eggs

Hello Munchies! Today I have a fantastic update and announcement for you guys. For the last month one of our Developers has been working incredibly hard on a HUGE Easter update for you guys to enjoy! What is it, you ask? Well in case you didn’t manage to read the title we are having a scavenger hunt across the Munchy network! This will be releasing April 4th, so be ready!

What do I do??

Well, that’s easy! Simply go round the spawns on Survival and SurvivalGames, the lobby on WoolWars and the map on KitPvP and find all the eggs!

The eggs will be player skulls with egg skins on, and will have enchantment particles floating around them mysteriously when you approach. When you find one, click it to find it!

Leader boards!!

To view the leader boards, type:
/hunt

You will be able to see your progress along with the top 6 players ranked by date and time they found the eggs! That means if you find all the eggs first, you’ll be at the top of the leader board!

hunt_preview
Sneak preview :eyes:

You can also view your own stats in this menu!

Prizes?!?!

What’s a good event without prizes? NOT WORTH THE TIME!

So, we will be having some VERY good prizes. You will get a prize when you find all the eggs on a gamemode, and when you have found all the eggs across the network. That’s a total of 5 prizes!

What will the prizes be though? Here’s an idea:

• Tokens
  • Exclusive, non-purchasable tags
  • An exclusive kit for WoolWars
  • Cosmetics
  • KitPvP kits
  • A NEW rank
  • This is not an exhaustive list!

Hover your mouse over the images for details!
spring tag
bloom tag
chick tag
chase tag

egg tag

easter rank
easter kit

Note: The WoolWars Easter kit will be available for purchase in May, however the other new content will only be available from the Easter Egg Hunt event!

Note: The Easter rank will have the same perks as Legend!

Claiming rewards!

When you have collected all the eggs on a gamemode, you will be notified in chat. Then, you can perform /easterwarp to enter the Easter Warp!

Your lootbox will contain one of the above prizes! Each server has unique prizes, and the global prizes are the highest tier!

Good luck, have fun!

43 Likes

k well i found @TheBoop so i win

10 Likes

egg

5 Likes

ahhh this is egg-citing!!!

3 Likes

pog :gorilla:

2 Likes

any Eggers!?!

2 Likes

WOH
I am going to be ultimat egg hunter >:I

1 Like

at what time will it be released bc im in CET timezone

1 Like

oh no not again

1 Like

It was the inevitable

1 Like

Time to go hunting

Ooooo owO

egg pog

This sounds so fun! Can’t wait to do it!

This sound egg-citing

if this isnt an april fools joke this is going to be amazing

2 Likes

EggPogg

Imagine not having the egg tag… couldn’t be @TheBoop

Lol get pranked

Those are some seggxy tags. :wink:

3 Likes