The most important pvp skill

What do you guys think is the most important pvp skill you can have in munchy pvp? put your answers in the comments.

1 Like

You gotta know how to soup properly otherwise you won’t stand a chance on kit

1 Like

w run tapping

n00b

I’ll have to say the most important PvP skill is W-Tapping.

Aim

potting/souping

The ability to aim well(with a bow). You need this skill in order to bow spam like crazy.

1 Like

If its on kitpvp then potting/souping all the way, if its pvp in general then w/s tapping

Spamming right click as you fall in wool wars for the 3rd time.

2 Likes

Souping is the most important, after that comes aim.
To train your aim do F3+B to see hitboxes and aim to the face/edge nearest to yourself.
Bow aim is also important, try to get the 50 blocks on skeleton achievement as many times as possible. (most players on munchy can’t do it once xD)
Training aim with your fishing rod or snowballs come from other game modes like skywars or woolwars, where you need to use them moderately. (spamming it is not the way)

If it’s 1.13+ PvP, the most important skill is resource gathering.
You need to farm a lot of obsidian and End Crystals to kill your foes in less than 5 seconds without killing yourself.
If you don’t have access to these things, your most important skill will be using the axe-shield-fireworkrocket-crossbow combination.

Why practice aiming if you can download Optilfine for a 3.000025 reach :sunglasses:

1 Like

smelly bowspammer <3

I think cps/aim (package deal) or souping is the most important

and yes optifine does give a 3.00025 reach while vanilla is 3 blocks B)

left clicking, obviously

1 Like

hotkeying, strafing, aim, w/stapping, 9+ average cps, blockhitting

Friendship

8 Likes

Hmmmm. Where do you think 95% of my 22k kills came from!?

Although I have been using sword kits recently.

the main part about pvp is combos, so kb is important, block hitting, w/s/shift tapping also all work, I personally w tap as I feel like its easiest other than block hitting. Another aspect of pvp is aim, probably the main part as without aim you can’t hit anyone and with good aim and good w tap timings you have a fair chance in fights

aim is very important once you’re amongst the people that know how to w-tap/blockhit and click over 10 cps. i personally have been clicking 6 cps for as long as i can remember playing minecraft, and that isn’t good. recently ive started butterflying and i cant describe how much better my hits are (how much they register) now that im clicking 10-11, i can combo people even with my horrible aim due to the strange new grip on my mouse. movement is also very important, but you should obly focus on that after you’ve mastered clicking a modest amount. my advice on what to learn in which order would be:

1. Clicking above 10 cps
  2. Movement (any type of sprint reset + strafing)
  3. Aim

W tapping 100%

As everyone above mostly stated PvP/Clicking techniques i feel that they forgot of one of the most important things:
Being nice and having good sportsmanship : Saying disrespectful things in chat after you kill/die to someone doesn’t led you to anywhere. I feel like this is the first thing you need to know/learn.

1 Like