The Magical Man's Staff App

IGN:The Magical Man

Timezone:UTC -7 Pacific Daylight Time

Can you record and upload videos with good quality? Yes I can in 1080p

Server(s) you would like to moderate: KitPVP

How active can you be per week? 6 Days a week

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I had been Admin on a smaller server however due to budget it got shutdown, It was very fun and gave me lots of experience though! I am very aware of commands and how long ban times are, I have also ran private servers with many plugins so I’m quite aware on how to use the more popular ones to the full extent.

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC? Quite a bit I had played for a while but I forgot my password recently and had to buy a new account D:

Do you have any Anticheat experience? Yes! as I said I was an admin for a while so I’m aware of many of the more popular Anticheats such as Nocheat, Anticheat++, Phenoix and ACC

Link videos of hackers that you have recorded and/or reported on MunchyMC:

Languages spoken: English. Currently learning: French And Spanish

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? Again on this account so far nothing but many of times I have reported helped out new players and given PVP advice to others.

What is your greatest strength? Efficiency and great communication skills make me an amazing candidate for a staff position.

Comment on your ability to work within a team: Very great, I am able to help out with many issue that may occur and can easily defuse any situation.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? Back in 1.6 I used hacks like fly and kill aura but have since been clean, I have banned many cheaters in my time playing this game and can spot someone out with ease.

Staff applications are currently closed. You can reapply when they open again in november!

3 Likes

Thanks! And I look forward to it!

1 Like