The Guide To The Speedster Kit

Hi, I am Harri! This is my guide to the Speedster Kit!

In my opinon speedster is one of the best kits as it provides a competitive advantace over most other kits, counters will be discussed later in the post!

Speedster kit gives Speed 3 while in the immortality phase and Speed 2 the rest of the game.

Uses: Speedster kit allows for more combos and more map coverage making fleeing and attacking easier as well as adding more range for jumps and wall climbing!

Matchups: Speedster gives an advantage against many kits including: (All non pvp boosting kits eg. greedy, bouncy.

It also combats glider when executed effectivly, because unless fighitng on a ledge where glider kit gets away, it becomes easily combo-able!

Easter, while I have not seen the kit in action, it makes getting hit with the eggs really hard and you can strafe upon your enemy and combo them!

Archer: While archer can provide an advantage from a far, when at medium distance it is hard to hit its opponent with the constant strafing and extreme speed, it is also hard to hit from long distance and it would be combod at short range rendering the bow useless!)

There arent really anymore I can think of off the top of my head but let me know in the reply section and I will get back to you!

This kit isnt the best because of it has no way to survive against heights and it can be knocked off easily while bridging up!

8/10 kit on the Harri scale!

Hope this is useful and you consider using it as it is free for super and up!

-Harri

6 Likes

yeah but glider is faster than speed 2 so who cares
nice post btw

2 Likes

Not necessarily like I said, when there is floor, even holding shift and spamming space, speed 2 is faster!
Its only faster with no platform below when there is no gap between flying and being on the ground!

2 Likes

i tested it, using the fastest running method with gider its about 20% faster than speed 2

3 Likes

2 Likes

honestly wish speedster was more cool gamer because it’s a really fun kit

It’s a good kit on it’s own but compared to other kits such as glider or bouncy it’s outmatched. And as said, glider ends up being faster than speedster :sob:

4 Likes

I agree, although I feel when used correctly it is a force to be reckoned with

2 Likes

speedster is about to get scarier if you don’t know what kit your opponent is using:

2 Likes