The Forum Stereotypes

Hello and welcome to the forum stereotype topic! Today I will be going through all of the main forum stereotypes I’ve seen in my nearly 2 years of forums.

The memer: This person just wants to make people laugh, and goes to great lengths to show how unfunny they are! Could you imagine the amount of stupidity it requires to try and make people most of the time you don’t even see laugh? Cmon how could anyone be so desperate as to depend on strangers on the internet for gratitude for comedic relief how SELFISH are you? (It’s funny because that’s the exact thing I’m doing right now =D)

The forum aficionado: this is the person that has no life outside of the forums and is up at 2:30am writing stereotypes on what people of the forums are like… wait…

The ratioer: This is the person that ratios the frick out of every topic and gets an insane amount of likes doing so. Aka @McDonalds (pls no ratio I beg qwq)

The forum moderator: this is the person that enjoys closing topics and telling people who are banned to stop appealing on the forums and appeal at munchymc.com/support which leads me into…

The banned kid: this is the person that posts cringe like “Why can’t I play” “THIS SERVER IS GARBAGE” “I HATE THIS SERVER IT SUCKS” when they’re trying to get unbanned??? I’ve seen hundreds of these people and I still don’t get why they want to tick off the people that determine weather they get unbanned or not.

The hearter: This is the person that will heart every reply, every topic, and every announcement. Not out of the goodness of their hearts, but for the forums leaderboards. In other words, this is @EvillRat

The once a millennium poster: This is the person that will post once every year, 2 years, maybe even 3 years, just to get the message saying “It’s been a while since we’ve seen yinscape, their last post was 3 years ago”

The forum reader: This is the person which reads every cringe fricking comment people post on the forums and goes “ok” and goes to the next one. These are the chads in our society.

The staff application asker: This is the person who asks “when will the staff applications be open” or “here’s my staff application” when the season isn’t even open. Pro tip: if you don’t know when the applications are open, you probably aren’t involved in the community enough to become staff.

The flexer: This is the person that shows off an achievement, a funny moment, or something that they feel is forums worthy to make a post on for their self este-nope it’s for forums likes.

The TLDRer: this is the person who doesn’t read the post and skips to the bottom text or the replies, and then makes a stupid comment without reading the whole thing. Yeah I’m looking at you.

Please note: this post is a JOKE POST. Do not be like the TLDRer and go “You shouldn’t categorise people for your amusement it’s wrong” no it’s for laughs shut up, cringe.

Hope y’all enjoyed something in the forums category for the first time in 99 years, purg category next?

10 Likes

Ummmmmmmm yeah

9 Likes

Beg for help with getting out of this ratio lmao

52 Likes

he knows too much, also, how could you categorize people for your amusement it’s wrong!

4 Likes

ok and

5 Likes

ok

5 Likes

Which one am I ceafty

3 Likes

hi ceafty

2 Likes

ok

4 Likes

ok (but more better)

3 Likes

You forgot the badge collector. COUGH @AriesGrill COUGH

6 Likes

i am an anomally

3 Likes

None you are too cool to be grouped into a category :sunglasses:

4 Likes

:cry:

11 Likes

Mans farming karma jesus christ

6 Likes

hey thanks for 40 likes guys

6 Likes

Hey thanks for ratio’ing me into the 8th dimension

6 Likes

Really? For the leaderboards? I’d rather not believe to make myself feel better…lol

3 Likes