The famous among us

Hello there! I’ve had nothing better to do on a Tuesday evening so I decided to compile all famous people’s media applications (THERE IS A LOT)

Another thing I also found interesting was how often @DutchMTC applied for media rank
Anyways that’s the (quack)post for the week hope you enjoy

10 Likes

why did u have to expose me

7 Likes

It’s what I do sorry Miyaki

1 Like

wolwarsus

8 Likes

212x71

3 Likes

no i am lawyer i am defence
exposure = 0

1 Like

I must say, I don’t really care for ‘famous’ people. Once they get famous, it gets to their head and they think they are above all others. A prime example of this is Antfrost and TheRedVelvetCake. Both were active on discord and all that good stuff, but once they got Twitter famous, they both mysteriously unfriended me. I guess they don’t have time to be bothered by us peasants, even though they are both admins that we need help from every so often. Another good example of this is dream. He literally left Munchy in the dust after he got yt famous. And think about it. Have you seen any of the people Crafty listed on Munchy since they got famous? The odds are you havn’t. Although I see lolitsalex afk in kitpvp spawn all the time, which is weird ngl.

All in all, fame, even perceived fame, can get to peoples’ heads faster than you can say toaster.

Edit: There are some humble ones such as the one and only BBH, who is actively replying on discord and hosting events with the public, however famous people like this are hard to find.

6 Likes