The_Dge media Application

Channel link:
Twitch: Twitch Youtube: The Dge Animation - YouTube (I will upload more videos soon on this sever, after all I this is like the only server I stream)
Number of subs:
Twitch I have 202, that’s growing fast.
Average number of views per vid:
I get an advage of 8 to 20 viewers per stream.
How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:
I have been creating content for Munchy for around like 3 to 5 months.
Servers for which you have created content:
I mainly create content on Munchy Mc and hypixel.
What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?
I feel like that I will be great for the Media Rank, because this is the server I stream daily. I like to communicate to basically everyone. I’m a chad. I make streams on this sever daily, on kit pvp and wool wars. I enjoy that I am able to engage with this amazing community that has welcome a huge hunk of a man like me (not a child) to be here. To be honest, I really enjoy creating content for this sever. It is something I really think I will be streaming for a long while. Just overall, I will be gladly be enjoying making content on this sever, even or not with a media rank. :0

5 Likes

MomZone approves

2 Likes

@MomZone meme approves too.

+69

Streams are very entertaining :D +1

2 Likes

SikoPie Approved +1

2 Likes

+1, very friendly player and a pretty good streamer (I’ve watched a few times). Only thing I’d suggest (too late now) is to wait till you get a little bit more followers, but otherwise I think you’d be a great fit!

1 Like

Hello The_Dge!

Unfortunately at time I have to deny your application, but you’re definitely on the right track! Keep up the work and keep growing your channels. You can re-apply after a month when you feel ready I’d recommend having at least an average of 15 viewers before re-applying.

( Please wait 1 month before re-applying! )

3 Likes