The birthday of history’s greatest goober

Hello everyone today is the birthday of history’s GREATEST goober………. ME!!!

That’s right it’s your pal DREX0R’s sweet 16! It’s crazy how I been playing this server since I was 12. Jeez times been flying! I’m now officially old enough to drink beer and gamble WOW :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

Thank you all for being such WONDERFUL friends! I’m so so so grateful for all of you and very lucky to have you all as my companions. I maybe don’t deserve you all but I sure am so very thankful for you all so I hope you’ll excuse the pings but I really want y’all to see this thank you so thank you to: @71659 @A1_Teegz @AceCaptainRex @alexisytical @amy2017 @AndyZekcsi @Aveqon @eevey @Brooke_sun @cahrypt @Candlea @Carloiscool @danior @DanSwag @Dynisty @endyz @enviosy @GrayNHL @HeyAlan @Innocent_Creeper @JamieDactyl @JediAJ212 @Kiikyo @ledainaa @LuLuBearG @Mddey @Moumik @Mysaan @NaoIsHere @NeonKnight9115 @noriskss @Oracol @Phol @prismv @qifz @QueenBee707 @RealParasitz @Rinian @SadCry @Scop211 @sheeyaa @Simfonija @skepiwi @Sp1derSnake @SUPERDUCK3534 @Tarteris @thecolorblurple @TheFireGamer210 @TheFourFlames @Viviannn and so so so many more!

Thank you all VERY VERY much for being by my side every chance all of you all have gotten. You all have inspired, motivated, and uplifted me. You have showed me much support, loyalty, respect, and kindness. I’m grateful for all of you. :heart:

Anyways enough talk. What are you guys gonna get me for presents :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:???

12 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREX!!!

Best dictator ever!!!

Thank you so much for everything man we haven’t been friends for a lot but you’ve been a nice friend and person to me, especially on that one situation that happened, your talks on discord, you cheering me up, and everything man ty <3

LETS GO I MADE A SPECIAL APPEAREANCE!!!

ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY WOOLWARS POOPER!!!

I will get you an AMAZING IMPECCABLE LITERALLY THE BEST ITEM ON SURVIVAL EVER SEEN BY MANKIND… A STARTER STONE SWORD!! and an ultra on prison!!

3 Likes

Happy birthday Drex0r! :partying_face: :tada:

4 Likes

HAPPY SILLY BIRTHDAY DREX!!!
I’ll be honest I haven’t made a present yet bc I haven’t logged on surv but ill make u many presents when I do log on…

4 Likes

Thank you present lady

1 Like

Thank you mayo!

1 Like

GET ME GOON GEAR! I WANT GOON RELATED ITEMS! GOON HELM, GOON CHESTPLATE, GOON LEGGINGS, AND GOON BOOTS! c:<

NOOOOO THE ADMINS NEVER MADE GOON ITEMS FROM GOON CRATES IM CRYING :sob: I’LL GET GOON RELATED ITEMS ON PRISON FOR YOU THO!!! and the AMAZING STONE SWORD from survival!!

2 Likes

happy birthday drex!!! have a good one :)))

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREX!! I hope you have a super-duper-amazing-fantastic-awesomeness birthday:) :birthday::tada:

3 Likes

That’s a lot of words in there thank you eevey! Excited to check your message later, excuse me if I take time woke up with like 60+ messages jeez

Edit: saw the message omg that’s so sweet :sob: thanks eevey :heart:

Thanks Alex, keep slayin

Happy Birthday :smiley:

3 Likes

happy birthday! :o

3 Likes

Happy Birthday day drexor! I’m glad to be your friend!

3 Likes

Thanks sym! Hope you’re well!

Ofc Lulu! I’m glad as well thanks!

Happy bday Drex!! It was always fun hanging out and goofing around :tada: :birthday:

3 Likes

happy birthday famalam

2 Likes

hell yeah im so back for the forum king’s birthday

3 Likes