Thanos kit (SUGGESTION) (KITPVP)

This kit would be like titan. You get more stones as your killstreak grows

6 stages (Like the 6 infinity stones)

Stage 1: Power stone
Can shoot a blast of purple particles that do 3 hearts of damage (Recharges every 10 seconds)

Stage 2: Space stone
Lets you teleport a small number of blocks (Similar to wizard kit) (Recharges every 10 seconds)

Stage 3: Reality stone
Can freeze a person in place for a few seconds (Like the snowgolem kit) (Recharges every 15 seconds)

Stage 4: Time stone
Can rewind time to last location (Much like echo kit) (Recharges every 15 seconds)

Stage 5: Soul stone
I didn’t really know what do to with this one.

6: Mind stone
I didn’t really know about this one either. Its used to control minds but i don’t see how that could be transferred to Minecraft.

I was thinking each stone would be a different dye color.

Also each stone would be collected from your killstreak.

I was thinking it could go:

5 kills: Power stone

10 kills: Space stone

15 kills: Reality

20 kills: Time stone

Armor:
All leather dyed purple

Helmet: Protection IV

Chestplate: Protection IV

Pants: Protection III

Boots: Protection III

I just think it would be fun running around as the mad titan. This is just for fun and i do not expect this to be added. But if it does that would be really cool!

Thanks for reading!

4 Likes

Necessarily I don’t know how kits are balanced in KitPVP, however this kit has practically Iron armor (Prot. 3/4 leather armor) and has 6 unique abilities requiring 30 kills to use all of them. Not that I am going to complain about the kit, however it seems very overpowered in the sense that you can do 3 hearts every 10 seconds to an opponent, let alone when you obtain all the kills, you can freeze people in place, teleport blocks, and rewind time. They don’t sound individually overpowered, however you constantly bring up the fact that this idea is similar to other pre-existing kits. Necessarily I don’t think you are at fault for suggesting something like this, however this concept is quite overpowered and unbalanced. Regardless, I won’t stress about it. It sounds like a good idea if you could make it less overpowered, and more unique. Despite the fact, I hope you best of luck.

:heart:

2 Likes

The armor could be nerfed to just prot III

And the power stone ability could be nerfed to every 15 seconds and do less damage

Rewind time isn’t really overpowered. You have the same health from before and if you try to rewind time while falling, you still take the damage

Freezing people in place isn’t really either. Wizard kit and glider kit can easily get out of the freeze.

There are many counters to teleporting. With slingshot you can just grapple onto the person after they’ve teleported.

I know i haven’t mentioned this in the post, but the kit wouldn’t have any strength due to the powerful abilities.

The sword would only have sharpness 1.

The kits I’ve said (Wizard, snowgolem and echo) People don’t use them as much. I’ve seen nobody use these for more than 10 minutes.

And to top it all off, the abilities cant be used all at the same time.

Like I said, I don’t expect this to be added.

2 Likes

I feel as combining the abilities of 4 kits seems kind of overpowered

2 Likes

You all are forgetting about rng. Leather armor’s damage is random number generated, unlike iron.

4 Likes

You need to get 30 kills to get all of them

I’d say the 30 kills pays off when you have all the abilities

1 Like

Actually, to unlock all of them, it would be 30, since mentioned in the topic, there are 6 stones, not 4. The only thing is that they aren’t filled out.

1 Like

The last stages were too hard to fill out.

Those two stones don’t really get much time to shine in the movies

2 Likes

I thought about it for a minute, and necessarily, the Mind stone could be used where it gives blindness for 15 seconds in an perimeter around you. Practically it makes sense for how it was used in the movies. I think personally, it is very hard to come up with a very good idea, as since the Soul stone is the most enigmatic of all of the stones. The only ideas and use cases would be thinking of some way to make peoples souls come out of their bodies, or create a snap, as for which the reason that the snap could happen in the films is because Thanos had obtained the soul stone.

1 Like

if the armour was worse it would possibly be decent but having the powers of multiple kits is still a -1

2 Likes

“Multiple powers”

Scripter has multiple powers and almost nobody uses it

With my kit i would make the multiple powers thing more popular

Also with leather,

With some rng a ninja kit could 1 shot a leather kit

1 Like

Wouldn’t that ability be too similar to abomination?

You said in your 1st post: “You constantly bring up the fact that this idea is similar to other pre-existing kits”

But then you have an idea that is similar to a pre existing kit

2 Likes

thanos go bonk

1 Like

I was just trying to find a way to incorporate some ideas for the kit. Not necessarily trying to argue that my ideas should be incorporated into your kit however. As well, I was just coming up with ideas that would stick to the Marvel canon, or maybe just a bit. I wasn’t intending on copying or stealing any ideas from any other kits. Hell, I don’t hardly know any other KitPVP kit other than Vampire. Despite that, I wasn’t trying to contradict my previous statement.

1 Like

Why are you trying to add ideas to the kit then?

Why would you say that the kit needs to be nerfed when you dont even know the other kits

1 Like

I was just trying to give feedback to a suggestion. Sure, I don’t know the other kits, but it’s not like I haven’t played KitPVP before. Something like this most likely would be the most overpowered kit, since this kit idea has similarities to abilities of other kits. I was blindly trying to give feedback to a suggestion, and if you have any issue with that, I apologize. I feel as if I have been too vague and incomplete in my recent replies to posts on the forums here, and I believe this to be one of them. I hope this answers your questions.

:heart:

1 Like