ThanksForWatchin's Helper Application!

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: No but I was before I left minecraft and now that I have gotten back I will put my all into this server.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: I have Discord but not TeamSpeak3.

Application

IGN: ThanksForWatchin

Timezone: IST

Can you use a microphone for an interview?: Yes

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod): Helper

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE): Wool Wars

How active can you be per week? i can be active every day for at least 5 hours but I will come on for longer if needed

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: No

**Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:**No

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? Not much as I have just gotten back to wool wars

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I would like for the community to have less rule breakers/hackers so that we the people can have in general a better experience at playing any of the games.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? I would go with a solid 8 as I have got a lot of staffing exp as I have been staff on many servers and am in fact staff on a lot of servers.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? I would say on this one it would be 7 as I do know a lot about them but I wouldn’t qualify myself as a pro at catching hackers.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

I don’t play woolwars, so I can’t judge your activity/maturity. You joined the forums today, I think you should get more involved In the forums before applying. Your application lacks In detail also, I suggest adding more detail to your answers.

EDIT:

You can’t leave this question empty, well you can if you atleast say you don’t have any reports/videos - just a suggestion.

My reasoning for this is:

• Your application lacks alot of detail.
  • You don’t meet the prerequisites
  • I’ve never seen you online, but I don’t play alot of WoolWars so that might be why.

I hope to see you re-apply next season and I hope you will improve in these points!

Hey @ThanksForWatchin! Your application has been denied due to not meeting the prerequisites. You may reapply next season!

3 Likes