Thanks For Your Hard Work Staff <3

I know I make a lot of reports and I often get people telling me to stop wasting staff time on people who were already banned, or to stop filling up the forums. I just wanted to let you know how appreciative I am for the staff members who deal with all my reports. Most notably Atterax, AlluTheVallu, Alkemystix and mcdonalds, you all must spend so much time watching each video and handling each report, and I know most staff members do the same. So thanks for putting up with the reports and being awesome <3

I also wanna put some extra emphasis on Atterax, he gave me my first Insufficient so at first I was sort of scared of him, but the more questions I asked and advice he gave, I seriously began to look up to him. He has dealt with most of my reports and Is always there if i need help, and i could never thank him enough.

24 Likes

Thanks for your hard work on the reports :pleading_face:

6 Likes

As you should be.

11 Likes

LMAOOOO YOUR SCARED OF ATTY? BRO ITS LIKE DONALD BUT SKINNIER

Jokes aside, thank you all staff for your hard work to make this community a better place. We can all agree that without staff, MunchyMC would be boring yet chaotic.

6 Likes

Understandable

3 Likes

Understandable

3 Likes

I don’t know this Atterax guy, but I think he’s quite scary…

3 Likes

what is a S T A flags have to do with any hard work

1 Like

Thank you, staff, for making munchy a better place. Also, I am now a @McDonalds stan and Mcdonalds is an amazing mod.

2 Likes

I beg to differ

2 Likes