[TEMPO] Totally Epic Minecraft Players, Okay?

TEMPO

Hello

I am glad to announce that the TEMPO Clan is coming to MunchyMC! As most of you probably know, the majority of Munchy’s community originated from the MCPvP network, which was shut down in 2015. Managed by the MCPvP staff members Wiki_Kiki and Spenczer, TEMPO was arguably the greatest clan that MCPvP had ever seen.
The TEMPO Clan, which goes by the full name “Totally Epic Minecraft Players, Okay?”, consisted of some of the community’s most respected and active members. And today, almost 3 years after TEMPO came to an end, I am hoping to bring its spirit to Munchy.

Description

TEMPO is the best place to meet amazing people. We are packed with some of the most awesome, active and talented community members of Munchy and are always looking for more people. While we do like a fun competition, we refrain from using any unfair strategies to succeed and we stay friendly at all times. Our network-wide clan chat helps you connect with fellow TEMPO members at any time to plan events or to fill matches on any of our game modes.
Furthermore, we are currently one of the richest and most successful clans, which grants you all the bragging rights once you join our clan (as long as you keep it at an appropriate level).
Since the addition of clans, we have expanded from a kitpvp clan to a global clan on the Munchy network and now have some of the most important figures of kitpvp, woolwars, and survival in our clan. It does not matter what server you play or how good you are, as long as you are an awesome person, you qualify for TEMPO membership.

Roster

Clan Management

cheater_

Warlock505

Members

Antfrost

CryptWarrior

Dishrespect

Fumaz

Gould_

kitcaaat

leCyber

MadInToilet

MissHolliee

Nikolas

oBears

Reakles

SoCool21

Disclaimer: The MunchyMC rules apply to all TEMPO members. If you see one of them behaving poorly, please report them to a staff member and to me.

Joining

New Members

The TEMPO Clan currently does not have an application process. Our members are handpicked and can only join after being invited. However, current TEMPO members are always welcome to make suggestions about new recruits and if you would like to join the clan, you can express this wish to any member. If they deem you fit for the team, they may recommend you! Please do not approach several members at the same time and refrain from spamming.

Original Members

If you used to be on MCPvP's TEMPO Clan and play (more or less) actively on MunchyMC, please contact me directly. If we still have a free spot for you, you're welcome to join at any time. The more original members, the better!

Policy

Member Policy

If you fail to represent our clan in an appropriate matter, you will be kicked. Inappropriate behavior includes, but is not limited to, the following:

1. Cheating: Our clan has a zero-tolerance policy on cheating. If you are caught cheating, you’re will be removed from the clan immediately and you will not be allowed to rejoin the clan at any point in the future.
  2. Unsportsmanlike conduct: Boosting, bug abuse and excessive targetting may warrant an exclusion from the clan if it is done on purpose and with malicious intent.
  3. Bullying: Poor behavior will not be accepted within TEMPO. Any form of impoliteness, harassment or bullying may result in an exclusion from our team.

Clan Policy

TEMPO does not want to participate in any clan wars. While personal truces between individual members and other clans are possible, the clan itself does not officially participate in any alliances.
However, we would like to offer any clan a friendly an neutral relationship and do not intend to form any rivalries.

Thanks

• Thank you, @Callahan for your work on clans! The community has seemingly enjoyed the system so far and I am sure it will continue to do so in the future.
  • Thanks to @_featherpaw who has unknowingly inspired this post’s design with her amazing newsletters!
14 Likes

Think I just found my favorite clan :smile:
My love lies in this without a doubt! :heart:

4 Likes

THIS LOOKS AWESOME! good job, maybe I could (or will) join in the future!

2 Likes

Looks sick! I had a few friends in TEMPO on mcpvp

1 Like

CouncilEstate is better.

3 Likes

TEMPO has merged with the kitpvp clan and @Warlock505 is now the clan leader. Welcome!

6 Likes

#Madness

LOL, @cheater! You did it! You got Ant and Warlock to join.
#PuppetMasterCheater_

8 Likes

I mean you bribed me with leader soooooo :innocent:

1 Like

Khrome would like to join ;D

how was there a kitpvp clan and i wasnt asked to join considering i am the grandpa of kitpvp and the most og of them all. @Warlock505 explain now.

2 Likes

You never asked!!!

1 Like

bet i wont join xd
anywat cool