Teenyrobot's Helper Application (January 2022)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes
- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes

Application

IGN:
Teenyrobot

Timezone:
BST

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Yes

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
Helper

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
Prison

How active can you be per week?
Every day for approximately 5 hours minimum.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
I only have a couple very small punishments nothing that big. The 3 main punishments: Perm mute and Kitpvp event ban and 3 week mute. My side of the story is (I’d suggest reasing):

3 Week mute - A certain member of the staff team sent a video of something disgusting to some people on discord (including staff). Another staff member blamed me for it and Mike goes how does a 3w mute sound. Then I was muted. My dm to Mike was purposely ignored. My appeal was denied and that’s when I released someone in the staff team was spreading rumours. I ended up getting unmuted after another admin looked into it. I then resigned from BIT (Bug and Idea).

Eban - A certain staff member told Mike I was breaking events (only broke 1 while testing a bug with a BIT member). The other 2 cases of events breaking were someone else in CTF and the KOTH automatically breaking. Mike as he isn’t fond of me decides this is his time to shine and ebans me.

Mute - Got 1 week muted for saying “free ibeatmychild” as he was muted. Spoke on alts just like pretty much everyone else does (mute evading) as it was never against the rules before. I had even asked other mods before if it was and they said it wasn’t against rules to evade mutes or bans. Made a support ticket and got banned from the support page without a response. Asked for help in Munchy discord support channel and was purposely ignored by staff. Got a response after dm’ing an SMod and the response was I got perm muted for mute evading.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
I have improved by improving my knowledge of hacks/cheats in-game. I have done this by learning more about ghost clients etc. I have learned more about Munchy and that is why I am making this application.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
To most people, I have a pretty good reputation. I’m quite friendly when it comes to meeting new players and I’m only ever usually toxic as a type of ‘banter’ to friends. Some people have their own opinions and they can view me however they like but it does get quite annoying when most of the people hating you is the staff team. That ends up getting annoying very fast.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
Prison is highly understaffed and whenever e.g. a hacker is online or someone bug abusing in pb, It sometimes takes up to 30m - 1h for them to get banned. I have lots of knowledge of Prison and also a lot of free time and I usually spend it on Prison. The other reason is the number of people quitting or players who have already stopped playing MunchyMC because of the staff team. It’s quite sad seeing so many people leave because of how some staff members treat players and I want to make a difference.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
I would rate my knowledge 9/10. This is because I know how many players would like to be treated while playing the game. I also know most of the community so I would know how most people act. I have previously moderated 1 other server in the past so I know how to professionally act in situations.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
I would rate my knowledge 8/10. I’d say this because I have had lots of first-hand experience with most types of hacking clients as well as watching people hack with clients. I have been playing Minecraft since 2011 which allows me to know most default player movement mechanics and I have been playing Minecraft PvP game modes for about 4 years which also gives me lots of knowledge on default PvP mechanics. But there is always more to learn.
Here are some of the cheats that I know from each category:

PvP:
Reach - Increases default player reach from 3 blocks
AimAssist - Changes the direction you look while fighting to make your hits more accurate
Velocity - Changes the amount of kb the player takes, usually more vertical kb rather than horizontal
AutoClicker - Very self explanatory, clicks for you
Killaura - Automatically hits the players around you
AutoHeal - This can be either soups or pots and it automatically uses them for you when low on health

Movement:
NoFall - Removes all fall damage from the player with it enabled
LongJump - Increases the default player jump distance
Scaffold - This automatically places blocks under you. It can be vertical or horizontal
SafeWalk - Makes it impossible to walk off the edge of a block
Flight - Very self explanatory, allows you to fly
Timer - This modifies the default game time. e.g. speeding up or slowing down their game
Speed - Increases the default running/walking speed so that they are fast
Blink - Messes with the player’s packets so that they can easily ‘tp’ from spot to spot
NoSlowdown - Removes anything that slows down the player e.g. cobwebs don’t affect them
Parkour - Jumps at the edge of the blocks (making 4 block jumps possible every time)

Render:
ESP - Basically player hitboxes
Health - Displays every player’s health above them
StorageESP - Similar to player hitboxes but they show colour in all chests currently in your render
Tracers - Puts a line on every play currently in your render so that you know where everyone is

And the ones that are nearly undetectable/hardest to detect are (depending on the settings):
AimAssist, Parkour, Tracers, ESP, Health, AutoHeal, Velocity, AutoClicker, StorageESP and scaffold.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
Purgatory reports: (click here)

All of my over main server reports (Prison and kitpvp) have been done directly through moderators+. I’d estimate I have reported 20 blacklisted accounts and15 hackers on Prison and 10 hackers on KitPvP.

Notes:
I don’t really want any replies unless they are from direct personal experience with me not from what others have said.

17 Likes

With our personal experience I do rate you a +1

Your application is great.
You’re active
You’re a nice friend

However your past punishments are tough on this, the EBan and the Mutes really make this go a little down… I have to be a bit biased as you are one of my first munchy friends that made me an actual KitPVP Main.

On the other hand, you did get me into prison which is where I found out I cant apply for anything as I’m very toxic B)

Jokes aside, this is amazing <3

ALSO ONLY PRISON APPLICATION SO FAR!

2 Likes

Vouched

-Jutal

1 Like

YES YES YES AND YES

You might have some problems currently but you are DEFINITELY a great fit for Staff!
Judging how you act in vc’s and ingame you are:

• mature
  • friendly
  • helpful

and not to forget

CUTE

HUGE +1

I wish you Good Luck Teeny

Henroii :heart:

2 Likes

+1

1 Like

+1

• You are a good friend and trustworthy.
  • While there have been a couple mistakes/misunderstandings from you, you never meant to cause any harm.
  • Very active on prison, would be one of the most active staff.
  • Lots of knowledge of cheats/how to deal with situations.
3 Likes

A huge +1 as far as ive played prison teeny has been on most of the time, also the fact that he is a former event member having access to gamemode 1 shows that you are trustworthy of the perms from jmod, althought you have some punishments you are a great person

2 Likes

I don’t play prison at all so I can’t give a honest review but gl teeny

2 Likes

+1
No words could explain how good you would be for that spot.

1 Like

+1 yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

1 Like

Thank you for replying and being honest.
@SatL @Greenite @JimboTheDaddy @noriskss @AltyF4 @squidward552 @BradyXD @Craftifyer

3 Likes

Ay man, np

1 Like

I do not believe you are suited for staff. You have become decently toxic and refuse to take responsibility for your own actions, and blame your punishments on the other staff, which in my opinion doesn’t necessarily come off as mature. I have nothing against you as a person, I am just giving an honest opinion. Of course I don’t want to spark any arguments in the comments, but if you have any questions or anything of the sort, feel free to DM me on discord, michael.#7080 and good luck.

11 Likes

I’m not as toxic as I used to be while on the dark oak grind, I have taken it down quite a few notches. Lots of the time now I either just don’t respond to someone else being toxic towards me or I reply with a not so toxic response.

Thanks for your input I’ll take some notes.

2 Likes

Teeny’s right, prison really needs staff from what I’ve seen.
My experiences with Teeny have been good ones, and I really do believe he’s fit for this position.
+1

1 Like

I’ll try my best, thank you.

Thank you too @Viviannn

1 Like

*Hi Teeny! This is Simfonija! You are nice to me, kind, and active! Wish you luck! :)

1 Like

Thats not my account, thats an actual main

Oh rlly?

1 Like

lamo I believe so.

1 Like