Teenyrobot's Event Team Application (January 2021)

Thank you guys so much for the nice things.
@FishBoyYT
@zaldrex
@HighEffortName
@Local
@AmazingPing
Thank you very very much!!

1 Like

+1 ok

1 Like

Teeny good luck <3

2 Likes

+1, I don’t main kit but super kind and nice in woolwars :))

1 Like

+2

• Active
  • Nice
  • have a lot of knowledge about the server
  • Friendly
  • known in the server

GL TEENY!!!

1 Like

Thank you all so so much!!
@kookosmies
@Aiadeva
@SkoPie
@Mddey
<33

2 Likes

+5
Teeny is one of the best candidates for this role! He is so active and mature and respectful! He is so dedicated to Munchy and it really shows in game! His application is very well written and he is such a nice person! He definitely deserves the role!

Best of Luck Teeny!!!

• iNateCo
1 Like

I won’t directly rate this since I don’t know much about the events and activity and such. However, I would like to say that I’ve spoken with Teeny on a few occasions, and all of them have been positive! They’re a very kind person.

Good luck!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much <333
@Skysthelimit26
and
@iNateCo

2 Likes

+0.5

I recommend you look over your application for grammatical and spelling errors. Otherwise, it seems great!

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback
<3

1 Like

+1, I’ve talked to Teeny a hand full of times, like I said with Nate he is extremely dedicated to Munchy and is extremely funny and friendly. He can be a troll sometimes, but in the end he is very nice. :) He also plays a bunch of our team’s events and is a great candidate. Good luck Teeny!

2 Likes

Hey Rishs Thank you very much it means alot to me!!
<3

1 Like

+1 Very well written application, active player.

1 Like

+1
Teeny is very deserving of this role.
I see him on almost every day and he is very active in the community. I believe he is one of the best candidates for the event team.

GL :D

1 Like

Thank you <33
@_Pixel0
@Ninjabro

Hey buddy I like ur application so I’m giving it a +1
it’s very detailed and as such
I wish u the best of luck and hope to see u on the event staff team.

2 Likes

Thank you Sky <3

Hi Teeny

I like your application and you seem like you know the commands and have the experience to do the job. And besides, you have a good rating within the staff team. My rating is gonna be a +1.
Good luck Teeny! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you ZeePog!!!
<3

1 Like