Teenyrobot's Event Team Application (January 2021)

IGN:

Teenyrobot (Past IGNs - NameMC)

14 (15 on January 28th)

Timezone:

BST (British Summer Time)

How often can you host events:

This is my schedule:

Monday: 5PM <> 9PM - 5 Hours
Tuesday: 5PM <> 6PM - 1 Hours
Wednesday: 5PM <> 9PM - 5 Hours
Thursday: 5PM <> 9PM - 5 Hours
Friday: 5PM <> 12AM - 7 Hours
Saturday: 12PM <> 11PM - 12 Hours
Sunday: 12PM <> 7PM - 7 Hours

In total I can spend around 37 Hours a week

These are the minimum hours I can spend a day, so it could be possible that it is more hours in a week.

I do have exams coming up and I may have IRL (In Real Life) issues in the future but hopefully not for a while.

What sets you apart from other applicants:

I would say that what sets me apart from other applicants is experience and playtime. I’m online every day and when I’m online I always host as many events as I can and try to help make MunchyMC better than it already is. I also know how most events should be hosted with the correct skits, rules as well as the aim of the game. I have also in the past on another server practiced with a thew friends such as DrakeOfStars, NateCo and a few other people how to host events properly.

From some friends like EggNogg and Drake I have learnt some commands to do when hosting events.

These are some of which I know:

/Host - Brings up a GUI that shows all the events being hosted and which ones event team can host e.g. RedRover.

/Eventtpall - This gives everyone the option to type /confirm to be tp’d to the event.

/Eventkick (Name) - When used it will kick a player from the event.

/EventBan (Name) - When used it will ban a player from joining events.

/Broadcast - when used it will send a message to everybody on kitpvp.

/TogglePvp - This command turns on and off pvp in the event world.

/Skit create - Creates a skit with all your items and effects.

/Skit Apply - Allows you to put the skit you just made onto the players.

/Eventtp (Name) - Lets you teleport a specific player to you.

/Eventspottp - Lets you tp to a certian players event spot.

/Eeffect (Name) - Lets you effect a specific player.

/Togglepickup - Lets players pickup items.

I also work they well with other players and as a group. I like to put my ideas to the table. On another server before I used to be an Admin and I would always come up with new events to make and how to play them.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

If I were to be accepted, I feel as if I could bring a fun and joyful experience to the players while online by hosting events that they like my asking in chat which they want hosted. Since I’m online a lot I am able to host lots of events but not too many and I will do different events, so it doesn’t get boring. Since events cost tokens I would be able to do them for free meaning more automatic events would be hosted as well so players have more fun.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I believe I am a good and positive influence, helpful, kind and a hard-working player within the community. After asking some people what they think my reputation is like in the community they said I am, approachable, kind, respected and respectful and I have known within the community. Of course other players if they would like can have a different opinion of me and it’s what they think. Since I joined Munchy my human character changed and I feel as if I am a better person, thanks to all the people I have met along my journey I give a big thank you to all of them.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
The reason I would like to be on the event team is:

For me hosting events and helping build new maps is like going on your favourite roller coaster over and over. It brings so much fun into my life and day. I want to be in the event team so that I can have a bigger role into making Munchy a better place. A lot of people within Munchy play a big role in my life even if they do not know it. And when I first joined, I had a great experience and I want to pass that same experience I had to other players.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
Strength - One of my strengths is I am able to cope with tough situations and deal with the situation without being rude or toxic. I am able to help calm people down if something goes wrong.

Weakness - One of my weaknesses would definitely be school. I have school work 4 times a day 5 times a week. I believe in September I will some exams to do but not for a while.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
I have helped in a lot of events but recently these are which event team members have done something positive:

@EggNogg - Let me do the levers in waterdrop and asked me what event I would like hosted also let me do the levers in sumo 4 corners. He always asks in chat what event everyone would like hosted.

@DrakeOfStars - Let me do the levers in waterdrop many times and help out doing the colour chooser and doors in sumo 4 corners. Hosted an event when i asked and chat asked.

@Plephix - Let me choose an event and always asks chat to choose as well.

@Atterax - When Atterax was an event member he would ask chat what event they would like hosted

Anything else you would like to add:
I play a sport on Tuesday and although it says 1 hour on my schedule it would most likely be more.

I would like to thank everyone for taking their time to read my application :smiley:
Discord: Teenyrobot#5164
Thank you,
Teeny

Edit 1: Fixed gramatical error

20 Likes

+2
Teenyrobot is one of the most well-deserving candidates for this role. He’s active on the server and forums, mature/nice in-game, and knows mostly everything about events. I’ve talked to him in vc a lot and he’s even helped me host some of my events. I think he is a perfect candidate for the role due to the facts that he knows almost all you need to know about events. He’s also never toxic in game. Give this man the role!

Good Luck Teeny!

3 Likes

Jokes aside, one of my best friends, very dedicated to MonkeMC, and is extremely helpful when it comes to events to me and everyone on the event team!
Would make a fantastic event team member :3

5 Likes

Nothing else to say, +1

3 Likes

Thank you Donald
Thank you Alex (Guy who scared of phas)
Ty OggNogg

4 Likes

+1 This was a very detailed application and very obviously you have put lots of effort into it! I’ve seen you online very often and as I come online every day I see you too! +1111

1 Tip! Check over some spelling such as few instead of phew!

Good luck!!

2 Likes

Thank you, also well done for finding that gramatical errorr xD

+1
YES

2 Likes

+1 yes

2 Likes

+1 best goose

2 Likes

Thank you Atterac
Thank you Boris
Thank you Dutch
<3 <3 <3

1 Like

Yes. Teeny is dedicated to MunchyMc and deserved to be an event member. He is a nice person, mature, and an all-around great guy. He knows the basics of running events. Teenyrobot deserves this role. Good luck Teenyrobot!

Final Rating:+1
3 Likes

+1
Very active, mature & knowledgeable about the event team

2 Likes

+1

An overall great person, incredibly active and knowledgeable.

3 Likes

Thank you very very much
@AceCaptainRex
@kenshy
@0CRC0
:smiley:

2 Likes

+1 Well written application
Active
Friendly
Yes

2 Likes

+1

meow

1 Like

I met Teenyrobot when I joined the clan he was in and ever since, he has been a huge impact for me and the whole community. +10

2 Likes

+1
We have the same birthday. Only I’m a bit older than u.
ur pretty cool though and you’re always on so yeah that’s my reason for giving the plus one.

1 Like

+1 Seems very pog

1 Like