Technoblade Never Dies in our hearts!

If you haven’t heard already, the legend himself Technoblade, is sadly no longer with us. It’s devastating especially to someone like me, who has been watching him for years. Technoblade will never be forgotten in the Minecraft community, and the overall Gaming and Youtube community.

Technoblade lived an amazing life though. A life that many of us wish we could have. He met his goals, became a leader, he was known as “the best”, and he had such a dedicated community. It’s sad that he’s gone, but after the shock is over, we should all remember the influence he had on so many of us. The influence no one else could have given. He was an amazing person, and even tho he is gone, he will forever be a LEGEND.

We love you Techno, and we will miss you.:heart:

Technoblade Never Dies in our hearts! :heart:

This is Minemen’s chat, but its so amazing how toxic the community can be, but how caring and powerful we are when we come together

33 Likes

I was waiting for this to be posted. Actually so heartbreaking how he was only 23. Rest in Paradise.

7 Likes

Technoblade was such an awesome dude, I used to watch his streams when He did minecraft monday. I remember the one he did with jschlatt, funniest stream I ever watched. In a way, he got me to watch jschlatt’s content. He was an important stepping stone to the person I am now and I am sad to see him gone.

He will Forever be Missed by me and Many others, Technoblade Never Dies

5 Likes

o7 +1

4 Likes

:heart: :crown: Rest easy, Techno

8 Likes

Frick cancer

4 Likes

Its never a happy thing to talk about, but he has made such an impact on the Minecraft community. May he rest in peace <3

If anyone needs a friend to talk to about anything, despite how well I know you, my discord DMs are always open to anything. Twinkiewinkie#6126 Take care of yourselves <33

6 Likes

:( rest in peace king :heart: :crown:

4 Likes

frick cancer but he will never die in hearts <3

3 Likes

I always loved technoblades content and found him profoundly inspiring. I tried for ages to get better at pvp so I could “be like technoblade”… which sounds super lame but… it’s the truth.

His potato war series came out during Map 7 so, I found it very relatable in a way. When he said “rank #1 isn’t an achievement, it’s a prison that forces you to dedicate your life to defending a temporary title” it really kinda helped me a establish a more healthy dynamic with playing minecraft.

I’m not someone who is typically upset by famous people dying but… I really gotta mourn this time.

R.I.P. Technoblade. He’ll never be forgotten.

6 Likes

Life is just not fair.

Rest Easy Techno👑

3 Likes

It’s very sad to hear. I hope he is in a better place now. Rest easy Techno <3 :crown: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Technoblade.

He made a significant impact on my life with the funny, and entertaining content he made, he always put a smile on my face when I watched a recent or old video. It’s sad to see my favorite Minecraft Youtuber die I was shocked when I saw the video it felt almost as if a part of me left, and I didn’t want to believe that it was real. But nothing lasts forever, Technoblade will always be a part of who I am today. Rest Easy Technoblade :crown: “Technoblade Never Dies”

3 Likes

#Technoblade :heart::pig:

3 Likes

R.I.P TECHNOBLADE a big legend.

3 Likes

He was a true legend. His name will never be forgotten.

F**k Cancer.

Fly high king :dove:

4 Likes

Rest easy, King :heart: :crown:

4 Likes

« … Are you already leaving us? We can’t blame you. You succumbed to an incurable disease, a virulent cancer and despite this incredible suffering, you did not stop returning to your community and your happy entourage. Your existence and your success was a ray of sunshine for everyone and you will not cease to influence our world with your extraordinary kindness, your relativism and this energy that you possess and that you manage to make us arouse. Forever engraved in our deepest memories, you will always watch over us and you will be able to contemplate the empire you establish. Rest well. »

Technoblade never dies :sparkles:

6 Likes

o7

2 Likes

O7 rest easy techno

I remember watching his videos last year and they made me very happy

He helped me through a hard time

He inspired me to do cosplays of him and to go back to making content

I drew this just for him last night

Rip Techno you will be missed but never forgotten and you will never be gone in our hearts :purple_heart:

2 Likes