TbhJosephine's Staff Application

**TbhJosephine’s staff app :cat2: :dog2:
- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes, I joined Munchy back in December 12th, 2018. I’ve started being more active around November 2019 up till today.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes, I use Nvidia shadow play and obs.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: Yes, I have both.

Application

IGN: TbhJosephine

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Languages spoken: English

Server(s) you are interested in moderating: Kitpvp and possibly woolwars.

How active can you be per week? I am currently working part-time and my hours vary so I can’t give specific times that I’ll be on. However, I should at the very least be able to get on for 1-2 hours everyday.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: No I have no punishments on Munchy.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: I have not applied, this is my first time.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I believe I have a fairly positive reputation on Munchy. I actively help people in chat and try to be a positive influence on those around me.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I am interested in this role because I’d love the opportunity to help out the community with hackers, toxic people in chat, and other rule breakers. I was motivated to apply because I’ve always wanted to help out a big community.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? I would say a 5 or 6. I’ve only been mod/helper on a few small servers and don’t have as much experience as I’d like. With that said, I’ve been trying to learn more about moderating servers and would love the chance to gain experience through Munchy.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? I would say 8. I have a good knowledge of general hacks like forcefield, fly, speed, etc. I do sometimes struggle with spotting people who are using reach.

*Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I also have chat reports i’ve done on Munchy discord.

Edited for better sentence structure.

3 Likes

Sadly, this would have a -1. It has a -1 because you have lack of details on most of your questions. Expand your thoughts more and it would be much better. But, I wish you the best of luck on your application! :DD

1 Like

+1 No explanation needed

2 Likes

+1 :monkey:

2 Likes

-1 I personally think you’re kind of inactive and rarely see you talk in chat. Lack of detail as well.

1 Like

@LoveU2 I’ve been on vacation this past week, so I haven’t been able to get on. Otherwise I’ve been on almost everyday for the past month or two. Could you specify the areas where you’d like to see more detail in my application? Appreciate the feedback.

-1 inactive + toxic and lack of details…
Try to improve your self…

@xX_CoolWullys_Xx Thank you for the feedback! As I said in my message above, I haven’t been able to get on this past week since I was on vacation. As to the toxic part, I can’t recall being toxic on Munchy. Could you give me some examples of something I’ve said or done that you’ve perceived to be toxic?

I don’t really remember it was like 2-3 weeks ago before I got temp-banned atleast you did not say something bad like the n word

Though you’re application could use just a little more detail, I have seen you on wool wars from time to time. From what I’ve seen, you haven’t really been that toxic, but then again this is going off of what I saw on wool wars rather than kit pvp.

I’m going to be giving you a +0 because I have seen you being active from time to time but from what the others say on this application, it seems that you may be a little toxic.

Other than that I feel if you could work on that you would be a good candidate.

Good Luck!

1 Like

@RipShottt Thanks for the feedback, it’s really appreciated! I’d just like to clear this toxic thing up before it gets out of hand. As another user commented, I don’t talk in chat very often. I pretty much only use it to answer questions and help people. I really have no clue what toxic thing @xX_CoolWullys_Xx is talking about, as I already said I really only use chat for helping people and I try to be kind with my messages.

+1 , Outstanding Citizen

2 Likes

Howdy @TbhJosephine, currently we feel that you’re not quite ready for staff. However, if you feel like you’d be interested in a helper position go ahead and message me on discord. Antfrost#6098

4 Likes