TbhJosephine's Event Team Application

IGN: TbhJosephine

Timezone: Central Standard Time

How often can you host events: I currently work a part time job and my hours are different each week. so its hard to say the times I can be on. However I should be able to get on and host events 1-2 hours everyday.

What sets you apart from other applicants: As a helper I’ve gained experience learning how to directly interact with the community and help keep it civil. I believe I could put these skills to use as an event member to keep the events running smoothly. I also have a good amount of patience and keep a positive mindset.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: As an event member I can bring a positive attitude, creativity, and fairly flexible hours. I would love the chance to be able to host requested events and bring fun to the community.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I believe I have a fairly positive reputation on Munchy. I actively help people in chat and try to be a positive influence on those around me. I once had an player tell me that I should apply for event because I’m a nice person.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I want to be apart of the event team because I want to make events fun for everyone and make sure everyone has a good time. I always thought it would be fun to host events and be more involved in them other then just hosting the ones that people normally have.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have: I would say one strength I have would be patience. Since becoming a helper I’ve had to deal with a fair amount of toxicity and trolls, both of which have helped me develop more patience. For a weakness, I would say that I’m a bit of a slow learner. It might take me a bit longer to fully learn and remember the commands for all the events. With that in mind, I always try my hardest to learn and would love the opportunity to be apart of the event team.

Using your own experiences, give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): One positive interaction I’ve had with the event team was when Drakeofstar let me spectate an event they were hosting. I asked them if I could host and they were very kind with their reply and tp’d me to the event to watch.

Anything else you would like to add: Thank you for taking the time to read my application! Best of luck to all the applicants.

16 Likes

Honestly, I see you on a lot! That’s a pretty good sign to me, and everytime I see you in chat you always seem to be helpful to anyone who needs it. +1, good luck!

Edit: it sounded a little rude at the start, and didnt mean for it to :sweat: sorry about that!!

2 Likes

+50
Experience
Well Written
Detailed
Very nice
Active
Helpful

Best of Luck Josephine!!!

• iNateCo
1 Like

Great application! TbhJosephine is very active and knows the basics of the community and how to run it. They would be a great choice for the event team. Good luck!

Final Rating: +10
2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s just me but I rarely see you online, maybe it’s time zones but when you are on you’re very helpful, for now I’m going to go with +0.5. Good luck!

1 Like

+1
Helpful & pretty good application, good luck (:

1 Like

+1 Nice helpful and detailed app

1 Like

+1 helpful and very nice. Hope they get it.
<3

1 Like

Nicely written application.

+1

1 Like

all of the positive above. ++23

1 Like

Hey @TbhJosephine! You have a nice application and we would love to have you on the Event Team. Please message me on Discord to discuss further steps (crypt#3593) :)

8 Likes

Hey Josephine! Since our smelly event panel members decided they were gonna accept/deny applications earlier then what I thought they were I wasn’t able to give my feedback before they did.

BUT WELL DESERVED!

Either way, my final rating was gonna be a +1, so congratulations! I know you’ll do well as an event team member.

WOOOOOO, congratulations but with more enthusiasm!!!

1 Like

CONGRATS JOSEPHINE!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :grin:

(Body unclear)

1 Like

WELLDONE JOSEPHINE CONGRATS :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats!

Ps. Tell craftclan he’s a cutie

1 Like

Thanks so much!

Thanks and will do :joy::joy:

Thanks so much Nate!!