Targeting on KitPvP (Rant/Discussion)

It may be normal, but it ruins the casual server for a lot of people. I think a rule should be made against it.

5 Likes

Just set up an anti targeting organisation duh

2 Likes

often they hit u into the wall of spawn as u leave tho :pensive:

4 Likes

That’s very smart! I should try that!

3 Likes

I mostly frown apon people who target, and when they don’t stop when I ask, I just try to avoid them or try to fight back (even if I’m bad).
When I see people targeting, I usually kill them and tell them to not target. If they don’t stop, I try to keep killing them until they stop because I think I can slow it down. I don’t always feel good when doing it but I just hope they stop.
I hope you report them for repeated targeting, and I hope they get a warning or a ban for ruining the game for you.

Big brain

What’s sad is that in kit, targeting isn’t punishable. It’s 100% allowed and not even frowned upon by the majority of players.

1 Like

That’s a bruh moment, I hope they stop eventually and I hope you can have normal games again :persevere:

Honestly I don’t see why blatantly targeting someone for an excessive amount of time shouldn’t fall under harassment xD

3 Likes

@igotchu

lying as an administrator of the munchymc network to cover up your immaturity isnt exactly commendable is it now?

btw guys he is harassing me I’m trying my best to fight him off but he keeps waiting out of spawn for me to leave :( im really bad at souping and i die within 2 seconds and he just won’t stop :( i think im going to quit kitpvp this isn’t the type of server it’s advertised to be on badboyhalo & dreams channel :((((( im very sad

just kill him 4head

Sorry you are experiencing this, I never had experienced such levels of targeting, but I understand what you are going through. Getting staff involved, or reporting him could be an option because you have proof, good luck on getting him banned.

1 Like

That’s an administrator-

1 Like

im being sarcastic he isnt good and i dont care that hes targeting me because he keeps dying its just funny that he would lie about it and then continue to do it

oof I didn’t know lol, I take things to seriously sometimes

I agree with Jamie, it’s need to be stopped

L i did the same thing haha

Try and resolve it with the targetters on minecraft dms or discord.

Necroposting