Talouspaperi63's Event Team Application (October 31st, 2020)

IGN:
talouspaperi63

Timezone:
EET

How often can you host events:
I can host events 3-4 hours Monday to Friday. My schedule is very flexible.
In the weekend I am able to host 4-6 hours of events.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
My passion for hosting events and playing Minecraft. I have wanted to host events or to be a moderator at Minecraft servers for two years now. But I have not been able to get any positions because of my age. However, I saw other people the same age as me getting accepted into the event team in Munchy when I first joined the forums. Since then I have been trying to build a positive relationship within the community.

Also, I am very sensitive about my reputation in Munchy. So for an example,
if players requested a certain event, I would host it for them. I think it is important for players
to be able to trust that someone could help them have a better experience playing in the server.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
As an event member i could bring the players fun events many hours a day,
And also i would be very communicative with the playerbase.
I have seen too many times an event team member ignore a question from a player.
I as a Event Team member would answer every player’s question as clearly and as kind
as i can.

Also, i would help other team members to arrange events, and assist them with everything they need help with. I think it is more fun to play events with multiple event team members working together.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think my reputation is good. I hope players portray me as a person you can ask help from when you have a problem with something. I am trying to educate myself with the rules of the server, and other
important things regarding MunchyMC. I like to think I am with good terms with the community, and I am trying to keep it that way.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
I applied to the event team in hopes of making players have fun, and also for players to have a person to talk to and reliably help them. I also applied so I could meet new people and just generally have a fun new experience in my life. I have waited for an opportunity like this for very long, and now that it is finally here I need to try and achieve it.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
-G0LFA hosting waterdrop when i asked him to
-SierAlex hosting sumo and oitc when players asked him to
-McDonalds helping people with questions related to events

Anything else you would like to add:
-I am fluent in typing English, but my vocal English is a bit on the rough side. I am trying to improve my vocal English everyday.
-I have just hit puberty, so if I get accepted and need to be interviewed, my voice may sound funny.
-If I have messed up anything related to grammar, or if i made any other mistakes, please let me know.

Edit: Quickly fixed timezone from EST to EET

Thank you for reading my application. I hope you have an amazing day! <3

3 Likes

+1 would hire

1 Like

Good application, but I have personally never seen you on but that could be due to time zones, I have no rating because I don’t know you as a person. Either way,

Good luck,
Plep