IGN: Taiy0_

Timezone: GMT

Discord Name: Jugar#6637

How long have you played MunchyMC?: 2 days

How active can you be per week?: Monday till Friday 5pm - 8/9pm

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: No I haven’t

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

I couldn’t get a proper picture but part of this spawn I helped build is an ark type boat

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I am decently experienced with building plug ins.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): showing support some examples being support beams.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? i was a builder for a small server called utopiverse.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: 9

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? no i haven’t applied before :)

it took screen shots of my second monitor sorry

The reason why I link Mikeal’s post here, is the fact that I do not believe your builds truly represent your building skill. You mainly built a small scale castle and house, for which I do not think is enough to be recognized as a member of the build team.

You also say you worked on a “ark type boat” on Arks Earth, for which you send a screenshot of. However you never say that you worked for Arks Earth, meaning that you either lied, or you are plagiarizing. Plagiarizing calls for immediate denial, and is not welcomed. You also have very, very vague answers.

Nonetheless, I don’t think I need to blabber on. I don’t believe that you are fit to be on the Build Team. Simple as is. Regardless, signing off.

:heart:

+1 best builds i have seen in my whole life

3 Likes

Plagiarized builds, please, do not apply ever again.

3 Likes