SZExotic Media Application

~Channel link:

~Number of subs/followers:
~Average number of views/viewers last 10 videos and/or streams:
~How long you have been creating content for Munchy and/or other servers?:
about 3 years I streamed map 7 as well I have been creating content on Hypixel
~Servers for which you have created content:
Hypixel and smaller prison servers
~Why would you like to join the Media Team? What makes you a good candidate for the team?
i want to fully dedicate myself to become a full time Munchymc content creator and stream other servers within the network of MunchyMc that being Kitpvp, survival, especially prison. i know my view count is low but i love to stream on the prison server and i want to apply for this position i also have a YouTube channel what i record prison content on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkBoCVxQ-8nUYbZwOLAPSrg if you want to look up on that thanks.

~SZExotic

9 Likes

Media rank does not exist on prison btw

5 Likes

It is a shame because you are a good applicant Exotic, but there’s literally no point in you having media since the rank doesn’t exist on prison

2 Likes

best munchy streamer

3 Likes

As others have said, media does not exist on prison. If you were to branch out and try other the other servers too that would be cool. I do think that you’d be a good candidate for media.
+1

1 Like

+1
Very cool person and is great to be around. The streams on prison/other servers are great!

I would like to say, you should improve on your grammar, such as capitalizing the “i’s” and add more punctuation to your sentences. Otherwise, this is a good application and wish you the best on getting the rank!

• DaniielM

Hello Exotic!

After a long wait I’m pleased to tell you that your application has been accepted! :tada:

And in more good news the Media rank has been added to the Prison server so please message me on Discord so I can grant you your rank! Welcome to the team :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:D omg tysm

2 Likes

Congrats Exotic! :D

1 Like

thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats!

2 Likes

ty joshios

1 Like

Congrats :O