Swungmoney2141's staff application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

**- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:**Yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, but i don’t know how to use it

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: Swungmoney2141

Timezone: Denver times

Server(s) you would like to moderate: any you want me to

How active can you be per week? I am active a lot on the weekends in the mornings and when i get home from school on the week days I play minecraft.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I have never been a moderator before but I have watched lots of youtube videos of people finding hackers.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I joined MunchyMC 2 months ago and I love kitpvp.

Do you have any Anticheat experience? I have never worked with a server so i do not know anything about anti cheats.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Languages spoken: The only language I speak is English

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?

What is your greatest strength? My greatest strength is defeating fly hackers because if they fly it is usually obvious

Comment on your ability to work within a team: Well, there is no I in team and I can help peolpe out if they need help

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? I’ve never seen a hack in person and I have never used hacks on anybody

-1 lacks detail. I’m going to list some things I think you should fix:

if you have no contributions say it, don´t just leave the section empty.

add what made you stay on the server.

if you don´t have any you should just say it, not leave the section empty.

you should make a list of the hacks you know and what they do.

say how many hours you can be on weekdays and how many on weekends, maybe add a complete schedule of every day.

fix this bolding right here, just remove the - and add another * at the start of the sentence

please don´t take this as a bad criticism, it´s just the best advice I can give you to make your application better and possibly making it into the staff team. Good luck!

1 Like

thank you for the pointers

-1 Lack of detail

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!