Swio Media Application

Channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/swiouploads

Number of subs:

Average number of views per vid:
Technically, 153,000 average views per video, but I don’t think it will continue that way. I’d say in the future expect 20k-30k views per video

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:
I have a lot of privated hypixel videos, and If I get media rank than I will stream on munchymc, but currently i have never made a munchymc video or stream.

Servers for which you have created content:
Hypixel (Streamed and Videos), Cubecraft (Videos), PVPLegacy (Stream), play.fluxpvp.net (Videos and Streams) but I am rebranding my channel so all those are private.

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?
I can bring my viewers to the server by playing woolwars and events on stream. I know that right now I do not meet all of the requirements, but if I get media rank I will definately stream on it, and maybe make a video or two on it.
I also love the community, everyone I have met has been much less toxic than any other server. I want to get involved and active on streams and discord.

Hello! Your application looks pretty good to me, however here are a few things to work on. First of all, I believe that you have to have at least one video of munchy to even be accepted but I’m not positive. I would advise that you post more videos and get on a schedule, as you only have two videos and one is from a year ago. I know that you said you are “rebranding”, but you need more minecraft gameplay videos. Posting MunchyMC content would definitely improve your chances. Good luck.

Hi! We’re going to deny your application this time around. We feel your current activity and content creation is not close enough to the requirements to be accepted yet. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on discord. ( NoEffortName#7860 )

Please wait 1 month before reapplying