SwiftCat4208 Event

IGN: SwiftCat4208

Timezone: GMT-4

What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP) WoolWars

How often can you host events? whenever they told me to

What sets you apart from other applicants? whenever sets to other applicants i started by playing all the games of munchy and it and then i had to make sure no one was cheating in the game and if they were i would report them

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member? I recon maybe i might bring alot of stuff with the stuff i have to others

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? my Reputation is maybe when people treet me as a bad person and then it change

Why do you want to be on the event team? Cus i think it could be fun to host events!

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have: Strength: Me i would host events every day and all week Weakness: Me I am the person that dosen’t cheat and the one that hasen’t be banned and that would be the ones that did not hack or cheat

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): :oChocolate is always be my favorite streamer and always make me laugh and i can’t stop laughing about the spicy stream : i think Repuffin is like a cutie and i’ve been loving her skin ever before we first met!

Hello everyone i want to be a event person and if mine is dediced i am fine with that… have a good day!

Follow the application format listed here: Event Team Applications [OPENED]

2 Likes

ok thx i am goin to write them down

Someone should’ve puttin’ the questions there you can go ahead and answer it

I might be wrong… but I think you forgot the answers

3 Likes

Hi there Swiftcat

If you want to be an event member, put in details on why u want to be a event member, like u did, it can cause u to get denied

1 Like

uh you copied the questions, but you need to write the answers to the questions too