How often can you host events?
Monday = 2:30pm - 7:45pm
Tuesday = 6.30pm -1.45am
Wednesday = 2.30pm - 7.45pm
Thursday = 3:30pm - 7.45pm
Friday = 2pm - 2.45pm
Saturday = 7am - 3.45pm
Sunday = 3pm -2.45pm

What sets you apart from other applicants?
To begin with, I’m undeniably active in the community, logging on Munchy MC every day, and socializing with players. In addition, I’m able to host events ever so often, knowing the category of events players would like. Not to mention, I’m able to create addons or small maps for a few events. Furthermore, I have been brushing up on fixing my attitude after the denial of my helper application, and I’ve made great progress with that as well. Moreover, I could catch players breaking the rules. For instance, I would call out people for teaming, in times when teaming is not allowed, like in Kb Survival. As well as catching players glitching in many events, such as Water Drop. Accordingly, I’m eminent in the KitPvP community for asking people to host events, or noticing the people who would want specific events to be hosted. Consequently, I would attempt to get a staff member or an event member online, so that the server can enjoy the experience of participating in events.

These are some of which I know:

/Host - Brings up a GUI that shows all the events being hosted and which one’s the event team can host e.g. RedRover.

/Eventtpall - This gives everyone the option to type /confirm to be tp’d to the event.

/Eventkick (Name) - When used it will kick a player from the event.

/EventBan (Name) - When used it will ban a player from joining events.

/Broadcast - when used it will send a message to everybody on kitpvp.

/TogglePvp - This command turns on and off PVP in the event world.

/Skit create - Creates a skit with all your items and effects.

/Skit Apply - This Allows you to put the skit you just made onto the players.

/Eventtp (Name) - Lets you teleport a specific player to you.

/Eventspottp - Lets you tp to a certain players event spot.

More commands for /eventspot are:
/eventspot list: This shows you a list of all eventspots.
/eventspot add (name): Lets you create an eventspot at the position you’re standing in

/Eeffect (Name) - Lets you affect a specific player.

/Togglepickup - Lets players pick up items.
Manual events that can be hosted by the people with the Event rank:

4 corners: A luck-based game, where there are four different colored corners. A dropper dispenses one color and that corner’s floor will be set to air. Over rounds, the floor will be set to a higher percentage of air, until there’s one person standing.

Sumo 4 corners: Same concept as 4 corners, but every round, when the color is picked the players have to sumo each other off the platform. The last person on the platform gets to move on in the rounds. This repeats until there’s one person standing.

Simon says: Players have to do tasks set by ‘Simon’. If the sentence has ‘Simon says’ in front of it, for example: ‘Simon says look up’ you do what the sentence says. If you don’t, then you’re out. If the sentence doesn’t have ‘Simon says’ in front of it, for example: ‘Look up’ you don’t do what the sentence says. If you do what the sentence says, then you’re out. This repeats until there’s one person standing.

Waterdrop: Players have to drop into a 3x3 water hole while avoiding falling to your death. Each round, the drop gets harder and harder, until there’s one person standing.

PvP Waterdrop: Same concept as waterdrop, but PvP is toggled on, which makes it harder to land in the water.

Man vs mob: Players are given healing, iron armor, and a sword. Every round new mob spawn, in the hopes of killing the players. Rounds end when all the previous mobs are killed. The last person standing wins.

Red rover: Players are given soup as healing. They have to run from blue to red, to red to blue, all while the slayer in the middle is trying to kill them. This repeats until there’s one person standing.

Green rover: Players have to run to one of the 4 colors, while two archers in the middle will try and shoot them into the lava. Last person standing wins.

Anvil drop: Anvils will be dropped from a certain height. Players must avoid the anvils to survive. Over time, more and more anvils will be dropped, until there’s one person standing.

Trade wars: Players are given villagers who they have to trade with for gear. When the trading period is over, the players fight, until there’s one person standing.

Mlg: Players have to drop down from a platform and do various MLG’s including horses, ladders, boats, etc. The last person standing wins.

Death dash: Players have to run away from the two hunters and avoid dying to them. The hunters’ goal is to kill all the players. Last person standing wins.

Wipeout: Players have to complete obstacles while avoiding obstacles and traps that will slow them down. The first person to the end must press the button on the gold block to win.

Color run: Players are given soup for healing. They have to run to one of the 4 colors that the event host tells them to, while the two slayers will be trying to kill them. The last person standing wins.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?
I’m able to assist in creating different events/maps, as well as helping people with any complications related to event hosting with non-ranked players. Equally important, I’m undoubtedly active, assuming my time zone, and I’ve
rarely noticed any staff or event members online in times when the server isn’t as prevalent. Yet, many people would like events hosted, in order to kill their boredom, rather than chasing players around the map. (Like a small, fun
break for the players who have been grinding all day). Also, I’m always down to bring some fun ideas onto the table to improve the idea of events overall.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

A few may dislike me for having a clan member aid me in a fight. Nonetheless, I am immensely friendly whilst communicating with others around the community, along with accommodating new people out with hardships, such as teaching
them basic steps. Moving on, I’m intensively caring for people throughout all times. Especially, when they would join the server. (Welcoming them back with a kind greeting!) But as of now, my primary goal is to strive to refine my
behavior, as well as to diminish any toxicity coming from myself, and attempt to subside being rude to anyone in the community.

Why do you want to be on the event team?

I truly love to take part in events with friends and have a great time doing so. However, simultaneously, it is difficult for players to participate in most events, in view of the fact that at times, no players available for hosting events are online. Conversely, no players are online with a certain to host staff-led events either. At most times, it’ll be fun Playing specific events but it would suck when we would all have to wait for the cool down when it’s like 20 mins or something it’ll be fun to host them as well events that we are unable to host like Waterdrop, for example, I’ve seen many people asking if someone could host it because there are many people who love and Enjoy Playing Waterdrop and many other Events.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
One of my strengths is I’m able to learn new things And notice some improvements to add
The second one of my Strengths is I’m Really active online and able to create some new events/ host many.

One of my weaknesses would mainly be Busy on most days (school) Or (family)

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

I’ve Called out some people who used to team in events strictly told me not to As well when people would ask me to host some events I would try to if I am unable to I would try to ask
a friend who has a higher rank to host it or try to message an event member who is online if they are able to host one.

Anything else you would like to add:
If I don’t get it there’s always next time As well if there are any improvements I could do please inform me about it <3
Discord: Swaleem#8993

10 Likes

+1

this application really sets you apart from the other contesters…!

the fact that you can put in a great amount of time into the server, and bring new ideas to the event team truly distinguishes you from the rest.

your time-zone being different than most other players could be extremely beneficial at times when the server is at a low capacity.

good luck and i wish you the best!

5 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

+1

• Good application
  • Friendly
  • Mature

Try to fix some grammatical mistakes
Otherwise, I believe you would make a good member of the event team as you know a lot about munchy due to activity. I have never had any bad interactions with you.

Best of luck!

4 Likes

Thank you, Ill try my best!

1 Like

OK swaleem! Lets start With Pros and end it With Cons!

PROS

• Mature
  • Really Friendly!
  • Helpful
  • Extremly Active
  • Learns new Things Extremly Quick
  • my Munchy QT :heart:

CONS

• Your Application Lacks some Detail!

And now I have a List for you to improve your Application!

First of all!

Change that to AM and PM
So its (for example)
Monday = 2:30pm - 7:45pm

You should Check Storzz’s or DutchMTC’s Event Application to have a Perspective of an accepted Application!

But Overall I See your Application as a Decent Application!

NEW Rating = +1

I will Change my Rating if you Change your Application a Bit and Listen to other replies!

GOOD LUCK SWALEEM :heart:

oHycx (HenryDaKitPlayer) :heart: :monkey:

6 Likes

+1
No Cap.

5 Likes

Cute <3

2 Likes

thank you! i’ll look over it and mend some mistakes ive made. :heart:

3 Likes

I see you made some Changes! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Anything for you!!! <3

3 Likes

+1 really active, mature, kind,

Though I do wish you would put a couple more details, otherwise, this application is great :)

2 Likes

Thank you, Sure ill try adding somemore!

1 Like

+1.
Swaleem is mature, active, helpful and very kind.

2 Likes

Thank you Jutal, I Hope we get to go Duo titan again!!

2 Likes

+1

Great member of the community, liked by everyone on the server and also very active. Time-zone is a big plus and can definitely be taken advantage of whilst other members of the event team are not online due to differing time-zones.

Overall very mature, really friendly and extremely welcoming to people in the munchy community. Both thought and effort were also clearly put into this application.

Swaleem has extensive knowledge of both the server and its community and would be a great addition to the team.

2 Likes

Researching thanks for everything I wouldn’t be me without you And Akai clan/Monke.

1 Like

+1
knowledgeable
friendly
approachable
mature

2 Likes

+0.5!

PROS:

• From my limited interactions with you, you seem nice
  • You are active

CONS:

• Your application lacks some detail, it seems as if you have added some unnecessary sentences but dont fear!
  • I havent spoken to you alot and I’m on everyday, I think you can improve community interactions but none the less its a application!

Best of luck

2 Likes

Huge +1

• Too friendly
  • Mature
  • Really active

Swaleem would be a really good fit for the role!

Good luck!!

2 Likes