SussyMj27's application for builder

IGN: SussyMj27

Timezone: GMT

Discord Name: ItsMeMj#8236

How long have you played MunchyMC?: 8 months and 4 days approximately

How active can you be per week?: I am on everyday and I play 5 hours a day!

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: I have had multiple mutes and I have been muted before because a hacker hacked me and said racial slurs but most of them are for swearing. I also got jailed for trying to kill someone but I was only playing around with them

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: I haven’t made any pictures of my terraforming but I will make some

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: When I made a Whole mountain without world edit in only 7 hours. I also made a path for it

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I can use world edit really well I know how to Use //wand //brush //set
//fill I know lots about world edit but I am not caught up with Voxel

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): Like I said before I am BRILLIANT at terraforming and I am a little bit good at interiors but my weaknesses are houses and structures

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have only built on my own worlds and on MunchyMc for bases

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: I work really well within teams 6 - 10 however I am not so good with being interrupted or people not being responsible

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? I have not applied for builder before!

1 Like

Please provide a portfolio of your builds also check accepted builder applications to see what type of builds

1 Like

Okay let me take some screen shots right now

You have to add a portfolio to your application or else you will be instantly denied.

1 Like

I thought you couldnt play for a year

3 Likes

I couldn’t

Now I Can

As above: A portfolio is required and there is still no portfolio.

as I said I am getting photos now

Sadly I have had to reset my minecraft so I don’t have any old worlds but I just made a quick project of the basic build I can do

Uhm ok sorry but +0
No builds mean they don’t know what you’re capable of.

1 Like

Thank you for your review. I will keep this in mind next time I apply

1 Like

Please do provide a portfolio to your application, if you are not able to provide 1 your application will be instantly denied.

Also:
There is a lack of detail on most questions

You dont loose any progress if you reset or uninstall and re-install minecraft. Did you delete all the files?

Im not sure if this is terraforming or terrain-building but it looks quite blocky and sphered.

You still got time to edit your application and add any changes you would like to make

Apologies, but I dont think your ready for builder. Please take your time and go over anything that can change my mind. Best of luck!!

1 Like

I Reset my pc

???

I reset my pc so it only reset the files to do with minecraft

+0 I don’t think they would accept someone they have no idea about what they can do. You said here

That’s… Not how a pc reset works, you just deleted Minecraft install files you can still access your worlds in the “.minecraft” file, if you are still denying this fact, it makes me think you just don’t HAVE any worlds to show in the first place. Best of luck though.

1 Like

I don’t have them anymore

???

Application denied.

19 Likes