Survival Trail Moderator App KinggMC😅

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes, I have been enjoying this sever for more than a month.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes, I have really good recording software.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:

Yes, I have discord and teamspeak and I am compliant with them.

Application

IGN

KinggMC

Timezone:

Central time

Languages spoken:

English and some german

Server(s) you are interested in moderating:

Survival server, kitpvp, woolwars, and survivalgames.

How active can you be per week?

5 to 4 days a week for about 3 hours a day

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of the story:

No, I do not.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

No, I have never applied for trail mod before.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I think I am pretty well thought of I am never toxic or mean to anyone.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

I have been playing on the server for like 3 months I would say now, and I would really love to give back to the community and do my part to make it a better place and if it comes to banning, muting, or kicking someone from the server I will always do it with good intentions. My favorite youtuber is BadBoyHalo and his server is my favorite server, I have donate much of my money to him on his streams, and I would like to give even more to him by making his life as an owner much easier.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

I would say about an eight. I have moderated my own server and I have moderated a small server with about 20 players on it. These servers were deleted but the owner said I was a very good mod and she would hire me again.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

I am extremely good at recognizing xrayers, people with reach, bhop, auto clicker, and fly hacks (I know how to differentiate from the kit and fly hacks)

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

I have not reported any hackers manly because I haven’t found any.

I would like to stress that I am apply for trail mod because I think I need to prove my self to the admins until I get full moderator, I promise I will not fail you.

Also one more thing, I don’t know if this pays money but if it does I will not be taking it because I am just here to help with no reward.

1 Like

Hello! You need Discord and TS3 in order to apply without them both. You don’t reach the requirements to be staff. Sorry

1 Like

Hello!

Do you have TeamSpeak3, as well?

You should:

• Add more detail to your application
  • Take a look at accepted applications

Good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello! Before I give my rating I would like to mention a few things.

1. you do not meet the prerequisites you must have an be comfortable with teamspeak

2. I would suggest making more reports and having more experience.

3. Application needs more detail

For me this is a -1

Edit: You have teamspeak, however both of the other issues still remain

1 Like

Fixed it

Fixed it I got it

Fixed it so it should be good now

1 Like

Hello! Amazing application, but could use the following.

• What makes you think that you are well though of besides not being toxic? Are you active? Are you known in the community? What can make you known within’ the community a slight bit better?
  • What is the recording software?
  • I have not seen you a lot on all of these servers.

Extra Notes:

• First time posting on the Forms
  • Same timezone and still not seen online much
  • Medium detail

Best of luck to you.

+0.25 from me.

Happy X-Mas! :snowman_with_snow:

1 Like

Thank you for the feed back

You all have been very helpful in this process honestly Idk how you guys aren’t staff, If I get staff I will recommend you guys to them.

Hi there, unfortunately your application has not been accepted this time. We’d love to see you build on your reputation and work on becoming more well known within the community, and hope to see you apply next season!