Survival Tiny Builds Competition

Tiny Builds Competition!

Greetings people of the universe!

Its build competition time again on Survival! To spice things up a little this time, we’re going for something a little…smaller.

The theme for this Build Competition is :heart: Tiny Builds! :heart:

Go wild with it! We will be accepting entries of anything your heart desires, the only restriction is that it must fit within a 16x16 block (one chunk) area!

The more creative and detailed, the better!

The builds will be judged by our fabulous trio of judges - the epic @Antfrost , the entertaining @RossRao and the extremely charming @cheater .

The competition will close on MONDAY the 16th March at Midnight GMT (7pm EST) and the winners will be announced a few days later

Competition Rules:

All builds must be built within a 16x16 block area. You may extend up as far as you would like, but may not build below ground.

Solo and team builds are allowed. On a team build ALL builders must be credited and prizes will be split equally between the members. Max team size 3

Only one build per player/team. You cannot be part of more than one team.

No inappropriate or offensive builds, obviously.

No schematica or printer

Submitting others’ work as your own will result in disqualification from the competition. You will not be given a chance to resubmit. This includes taking full credit for a co-operative build.

Staff members, including Survival staff, are most definitely allowed to submit entries

How to Enter:

You can submit entries for the competition as a reply to this post. Please follow this format:

• All team members IGNs:
  • Build Coordinates:
  • Name of Build:
  • Favourite Judge :wink::

You may include up to two screenshots of your build in your reply.

Please make sure your build is claimed or sufficiently protected, and that you have checked the coordinates to make sure they are accurate.

Prizes:

Winner: Exclusive coloured glow effect (of your choice) and 15 Winter Crate keys
Second place: Exclusive coloured glow effect (of your choice) and 10 Winter Crate keys
Third place: Exclusive coloured glow effect (of your choice) and 5 Winter Crate keys

Keys will be split equally between all team members

Judging criteria:

We will be visiting your build in game, and looking to see how it does in the following areas

CREATIVITY
Detail
Aesthetics
Difficulty to build
Build Quality/Execution
Cost to build

Good luck, ya noobs!

If you have any questions please feel free to DM me anywhere you can find me.

Love and Sparkles,

~ Ibby xx

9 Likes

Beautiful post. Almost as beautiful as you are! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Awwh, you are adorable

1 Like

epic :sun_with_face:

Epic :sunglasses:

(I’ll give you a big kiss if you say I’m your favourite judge :heart::heart:)

Heck yeah! :sunglasses:

cost to build? making a tower out of diamonds boiz

1 Like

One chunk is

TOO

SMALL

finally something which i can do :D

1 Like

and i have the perfect idea :>

1 Like

I feel insulted.

Wow I wonder who built that bee?

One chunk, huh? Hmm. I already have some great ideas in the works. See you in a couple weeks :wink:

3 Likes

It’s a challenge!

If I don’t see at least one dropper map I will be disappointed in you all. Good luck! :egg:

1 Like

If I don’t see at least one dropper map I will be disappointed in you all

That was last build comp my dude

1 Like

Love seeing these build competitions unfold. I’ve seen a competition exactly with this twist and the results were astounding, making use of the height in the little area given. Really cool, can’t wait to see what people come up with.

1 Like

What if my f keys don’t work and I can’t give coords? ;-;

Then get someone to get the coords for you