Survival Summer Update

Hey Munchies!

I know, I know. We just had a big survival update… But get your swimsuits and trunks out because this weekend, we are launching our summer update!

:palm_tree: Summer Crates :sun_with_face:

As expected, our summer crate is full of new gadgets, particles, and pets centered around 1.20 and the summer season. We’ve also added more completely new custom enchantments because we think you guys really enjoyed those! I won’t spoil any of the crate content though, so check out the crates for yourselves!

We’ve also added a new way to gift and receive crates. In our store, you can now purchase keyalls, which give one summer key to every player currently online!

:surfing_woman: Accessories :diving_mask:

Get ready for a trip to the beach with our amazing new summer accessories! Check out the full collection at spawn! To purchase accessories, you need to obtain Cosmicoins. Keep in mind that unlike all other cosmetics and items, you will keep your accessories in all future seasons!

Floatie
Satchel

:ice_cream: Mini Crates :sheep:

A new set of player heads has arrived on Möntji Island!

For those of you who do not like to spend money on the game but still like new content, we have added a total of 285 new custom decorative player heads to the game! Whether you want to decorate your bases and shops with more details or collect all of the 135 adorable mob plushies, there will certainly be something for you in the mini crates!

Special Thanks

I would like to thank @RossRao for making this update possible as well as @skepiwi, Enderkariz, and PapaWulf for providing the models for this update! I would also like to thank @danior for helping me select the mini crate heads! And thanks to @Twinkiewinkie who designed the summer particles!

18 Likes

:o omg hype
excited-meliodas-meliodas

3 Likes

:+1:
Cool

2 Likes

WOOOO :palm_tree: :beach_umbrella:

2 Likes

Summer :muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Summer time lets goo :swimming_man:

2 Likes

wooo :sunflower:

2 Likes

I completely forgot to mention in the post: Congrats on having one of your gadget ideas accepted into the crate! Dm me when the crates are out for a free one!

5 Likes

omg thats so cool, will do tysm

3 Likes

I hope some jump enchantment kinda like the one I said that in your post makes it in, rlly would be nice having a charging jump so it doesn’t interfere with regular jumps.

1 Like

:star: Nice update!

2 Likes

Rubber duckie floaty

2 Likes

This is awesome

2 Likes

@skepiwi heyyyyyyy bae

2 Likes

can i have one too

1 Like

Bug fix update:

• Increased maximum render distance
  • Increased hopper chunk limit
  • Fixed MCMMO Blast Mining
  • Fixed MCMMO Green Thumb
  • Fixed shulker vision
8 Likes

Whats the new hopper chunk limit?

1 Like

LETS GOOO MORE MICRO TRANSACTIONS :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: b

1 Like

Funny I said this as when I got a summer key I immediately got multi jump.

1 Like

Best particles :wink:

3 Likes