Survival Staff Appreciation Centre!

Hi everyone!!

So for the past few days, @peeloofortjuan and I have been working on a lil’ something to thank the current staff of Survival S2 for all they’ve done for us during this season!

We would like to thank the MunchyMC Survival community for coming together to do this for the fantastic staff of our server, it literally wouldn’t have been possible without you <3 Thank you for not being annoyed at my “(ign) ping ping pong” :p

If you would like to visit (or contribute!) to the Staff Appreciation Centre, go to the warp totem in spawn, and click on the warp entitled “appreciation”.

To end this off, I would like to thank the survival season two staff ;-; You all are absolutely amazing, and thank you for making Munchy such an enjoyable place! Some of the kindest people I’ve met like… ever… are the wonderful staff of survival. Thank you all so much for all you’ve done for us and the community!

-infernalfae.

24 Likes

I loved working on this :heart:

6 Likes
❤️
7 Likes

this was soooo cuteeee!!! tysm for doing this <3

5 Likes

Aww that’s so cute, thank you!

8 Likes

can you also appreciate me please

6 Likes

“WoolWars Junior Moderator” hm

7 Likes

Cute uwu :heart:

5 Likes

Survival: Staff Appreciation Centre
KitPvP: Staff IP Collection Centre

Nonetheless: this is very cute mwah

14 Likes

LMAOO

Also awesome job fae, I love it!! :D

5 Likes

P.S if any staff wanna add some signs for their fellow staff members pls feel free to!! Msg me if I’m online for perms <33

4 Likes

This is so cute, I love it! Thank you so much to everyone :pleading_face:

6 Likes

Cutest thing ever, love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

ew smoonc

4 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAH I LOVE IT TYSMMMMMM
asmlpaksdmpas;dmlaf

5 Likes

Shush

3 Likes