[SURVIVAL] Secret Santa Event!

:snowflake: HoHoHo! :snowflake:

This festive season on your favourite Survival server we bring you a wonderful event for you to share your holiday cheer! Santa has appeared at spawn to help with a wonderful Secret Santa style Gift Exchange!

:gift: Everyone who submits a gift to Santa will receive another in return on the 24th December :gift:

How it works:

:star2: 1 Prepare your gift! Bring something lovely - renamed to something festive! - to Santa at /spawn!

:sparkles: 2 Submit your gift! Place it in Santa’s jolly GUI and leave a message to go along with your gift. This will be displayed to the person who receives it, along with your name! You can only submit one gift per player so make sure its something good.

:star: 3 Wait for Christmas Eve (24th)! You will receive your very own gift from another Survival player in your inventory when you log in, along with a small gift from us at the server. Happy Holidays!

Whatever you’re celebrating - or even if you aren’t! - we hope you have a wonderful time :gift_heart:
Love,
Ibby & the Survival Team x

26 Likes

First ez

3 Likes

second
ow i just hit my head against my air purifier
wait waht if u give like a netherite ingot but recieve a piece of cobble in return?
nvm i accidentally put the wrong thing and gave someone a piece of bread lmao

2 Likes

last

2 Likes

Aww this is so cute!!

3 Likes

MERRY CHRISTMAS GAMERS :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

I LOVE CHRISTMAS
a

3 Likes

You still get a gift from the server, but hopefully people will be nice xD

4 Likes

Free candles for everyone

3 Likes

:santa:

3 Likes

oh, you get a gift from the server
noice

2 Likes

im gonna put a dirt block

3 Likes

Awh cuteee!

1 Like

This sounds so fun! What would be a gift that people like that wouldn’t be expensive?

2 Likes

Do make sure to give some charcoal to any person that is on the naughty list, this time.

3 Likes

im on the good list right?

2 Likes

You’ll find out rather shorthly.

4 Likes

I was gonna put in 1k gold but I’m broke!!!
Merry Xmas gamers

2 Likes