Survival Season 4 Polls - Opinions wanted!

Hi Folks!

We need your help! Below are a few polls that have been put together to help decide some of the content for the new season that will be releasing in less than a month! Woo!

These polls are primarily focused around the content of the new main crate and minicrates. Just like last time, we’ll be picking the favourites to refresh and keep for Season 4 so make sure to vote for your preferences!

(a few options are missing from the particles and the pets polls as there is a limit of 50 options per poll)

If you need a recap on what certain things do or look like, head over to rat’s wonderful Survival S3 Crates & Accessories Guide!

Poll No. 1!

Pick your top 10 Gadgets!
  • Tyche’s Pickaxe
  • Icarus’ Wings
  • Labrys Axe
  • Circe’s Crown
  • Artemis’ Net
  • Poseidon’s Hook
  • Hermes’ Legs
  • Hades’ Sandles
  • Demeter’s Cloak
  • Infinite Snowball
  • Sleeping Bag
  • Chocolate Bunny
  • Pet Treats
  • Shatterer
  • Biome Beholder
  • Climate Control
  • Nature Control
  • Prism Bow
  • Copper Cropper
  • Vacuum
  • Sunhat
  • Exploding Beachball
  • Pie Party
  • Beef Beef
  • Mankini
  • Mermaid Shovel
  • Beach Bucket
  • Icecream Scooper
  • Refresher
  • All Hallows’ Eve
  • Scarecrow’s Lasso
  • Black Magic Magic Detector
  • White Magic Magic Detector
  • Spooky Shuffle
  • Samhain’s Bow
  • Propeller Hat
  • Time Freeze
  • Mistletoe
  • Token of Affection
  • Santa’s Little Helper
  • Parka
  • Jack Frost Boots
  • Christmas Spirit

0 voters

Poll No. 2!

Pick your top 10 Particles!
  • Prometheus’ Trail
  • Satyrs Circlet
  • Persephone’s Cape
  • Iris’ Cape
  • Charon’s Lament
  • Kampe’s Wings
  • Elysium Wings
  • Ring of Hydra
  • Aphrodite’s Aura
  • Tartarus Wings
  • Axolotl Hat
  • Sunbeam
  • Sunshine
  • Ocean Breeze
  • Sunset Cape
  • Frog Hat
  • Soda Stream
  • Summer Lovin’
  • Raspberry Ripple Cape
  • Watermelon Cape
  • Russet Cape
  • Fox Hat
  • Bat Wings
  • Spicy
  • Cosy Cape
  • Black Magic
  • Imp Wings
  • Hades Crown
  • Toadstool Cape
  • Icicle Cape
  • It’s The Grinch
  • Gift Wrap Wings
  • Sugar Plum Fairy Wings
  • Fumaz’s Rainbow
  • Baby Bow
  • Vintage Christmas Wings
  • Big Beautiful Bow
  • Spring Blossom Wings
  • Golden Butterfly Wings
  • Bluebell Butterfly Wings
  • Ducc :duck:
  • Rosy Wings
  • Pastel Stripe Cape
  • Spring Rainbow Cape
  • Rosy Cape
  • Mark of the Fae Trail
  • Leafy Green Wings
  • Cartoon Wings
  • Springtime Rush
  • Northen Lights Wings

0 voters

Poll No. 3!

Pick your top 10 Pets!
  • Creeper
  • Bat
  • Chicken
  • MagmaCube
  • Phantom
  • Fox
  • Strider
  • Turtle
  • Vex
  • Saddle Pig
  • Panda
  • Dolphin
  • DiscoSheep
  • Ravager
  • BabyCallahan
  • Parrot
  • Sniffles the Panda
  • Allay
  • Frog
  • BabyTurtle
  • Cool Dude
  • Axolotl
  • Goat
  • Warden
  • Baby Axolotl
  • BabyIbby
  • Tropical Fishie
  • Black Cat
  • Baby Fox
  • Chicken Jockey
  • Baby Strider
  • Trick or Treater
  • Magma Baby
  • Baby Llama
  • Tiny Grinch
  • Arctic Fox
  • Dominic the Donkey
  • Tiny Elf
  • Snow Fairy
  • Baby Polar Bear
  • Spring Nymph
  • Baby Fernando
  • Baby cheater_
  • Steve
  • Baby Bunnies
  • Baby Mooshroom
  • Alvin the Chipmunk
  • Killer Bunny

0 voters

Poll No. 4!

What are your favourite Mini Crate rewards?
  • Tokens
  • Seasonal Heads
  • Normal Heads
  • Crate Shards
  • Claim Blocks

0 voters

Poll No. 5!

• sandwiches
  • RossRao
  • :t_rex:
  • houseplants
  • Idk why I’m here

0 voters

16 Likes

First.

1 Like

third

1 Like

4nd

2 Likes

we lost 2nd :pensive:

1 Like

I’m here too I think

1 Like

ew

2 Likes

I like the sounds of these polls. I don’t know what any particles look like though so I can’t vote :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

May I make a very humble and selfish plea for the Tartarus wings? :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I’m giving the staff access to all the particles (as a lil end-of-season bonus) so you can go ask them to give you a show if you want!

(edit for staff reading this - need a command to be fixed first)

5 Likes

i think theres a very broad area of what can he considered a gadget and what a gadget should be able to do. some gadgets create new jndustry, opening possibilities for revolutionary farms and techniques that increase efficiency of an activity or create a new activity that was previously not possivle. these gadgets are like artemis’ net and the labrys axe.

equally as important, but less popular as theyre less profitable, are fun/mobility gadgets like poseidons hook and icarus’ wings (among other fun abilities, not just movement ones).
not every gadget shoukd be ruthlessly efficient, but the ones that are become, rightfully, far more popular than fun gimmicky gadgets.
what im getting at is i think other factors should he taken into account aswell as popularity !

1 Like

First

2 Likes

So many cool particles to chose from :o

2 Likes

guys pls vote hermes legs → ←

2 Likes

The only thing that saddens me about those polls is the lack of informations we have about most of the gadgets/particles/pets. Thus, leading us to most likely choose the common ones, missing out tons that can be even better.

The only common crates on Survival that contains gadgets are the Crate Crates and the Reroll Crates. The rest would be the Winter Crates, Fall Crates, Spring Crates and Summer Crates (Maybe a Christmas Crate coming soon just like season 2?) which are way less common because one, they are seasonal, and two, we have to pay for those.

You might tell me that there are guides from @EvillRat on the forums but let’s all agree with the fact that most of the survival players doesn’t even use the forums. Like we constantly have to inform people about build events whereas everything has been explained in one little forum post.

You might also tell me that there are events and stuff like this. First, those events don’t always happen. Second, the prices for one person won’t go higher than 5 keys most of the time. Third, luck. It’s not from 5 keys that you would get tons of gadgets or particles because the odds of having claim blocks are so damn high.

That’s my little opinion. If there was a way for everyone to have access to those information without necessarily having to go to one moderator because I don’t feel like it’s the way to go, it would be amazing and this poll would have really thrived when it comes to giving constructive informations.

xoxo

2 Likes

There are 45 gadgets, 72 particles and 62 pets in the various crates this season, as well as a similarly large number of disguises that I haven’t put a poll for. There’s no way anyone is going to have all of those, and its not the point of the polls! Just pick things you know you like, and if you haven’t seen many then skip the poll or pick from the ones you do recognise

1 Like

If we all have to pick some we recognise them we would always see pets from the Crate Crates or the Reroll ones whereas some from other crate that have been added might be way cooler.

The only reason why some particle/gadgets/disguise from this poll coming from Crates other than Crate Crate or Reroll ones would have the majority of the votes is most of the time because people tend to follow the ones that seem to be well liked even though they never saw it.

1 Like

I already have all cosmetics suddenly sorry

:t_rex: > RossRao

3 Likes

I own a lot but I will be sure to check them out :)

1 Like