Survival Reset!

Very epic that the survival reset is finally upon us, i’m so excited! Thanks to everyone behind the scenes to make this reset possible, you know who you are. :blush:

On a sidenote: keep an eye out for a certain giveaway I may or may not be hosting for the reset :wink:

4 Likes

Survival reset if finally here! :slight_smile: Awesome that you decided to release in only 2 weeks!
Huge thanks to everyone who helped with this project! :tada: :tada: :tada:

2 Likes

That’s amazing! Great work by the team and I can’t wait for it to reset!

1 Like

I wanna get into survival so badly

WOO it’s only been 50 days of waiting so yeah! see you on november 1st for me demolishing my base. I originally wanted it to be on september 21 but it was really DELAYED so yeah.

im very hyped for the reset and i have 1 question:
i know theres gonna be a claim block cap but what is the cap gonna be?

is this minecraft 2???

~Ned

2 Likes

I can’t wait! It’s going to be a lot of fun :smile:

Hooray!!! I’m so happy! This is awesome news! Thanks to the staff who helped make Survival 2.0!

Oh man I need to get my computer to work! Biggg hype. Just a quick question do you know what the cap on the claim blocks are?

bro that’s my birthday

OMG FINALLY¡¡¡¡:sneezing_face::sneezing_face: ill beat plantasia this season :speak_no_evil::heavy_heart_exclamation:

the spawn looks amazing but the riding the dolphin pic… looks a bit sus

Welp, all the Survival Helpers Applications got accepted.

What about plant?

I will probably start to play survival. Will have some epic builds ready :sunglasses:

Prob will be accepted too.

is there going to be more resets in the future?

Most likely if needed, but that won’t be for a very long time now due to the next reset that’ll be happening in November.

Is there a set time that it will happen?