Survival Quest Update

Hello Munchies!

As you are most certainly aware, the release of the Bjarke questline has been incredibly chaotic and in the name of the Survival Senior Staff and Development team, I would like to apologize for this. We have had some internal difficulties in terms of management and also struggled with some bugs that just took forever to fix. This has led to the quests being published at the wrong time, without any announcements, and in a state that was not ready for the live server. For all of you quest adventurers, I am happy to announce that the bug with the Bjarke bosses has been fixed and you should now be able to complete the quests and conquer our super epic bosses.
Due to this bug making the quests practically unplayable, we will delay the release of the Hillevi quests (though they are already done and ready for release), so you can enjoy the quest lines one after another and don’t feel like you have to rush through them.
If you have enjoyed the Frikka bosses, you will absolutely love the bosses and the maps for the other 2 quest lines. Where Frikka was only 25% custom bosses, Hillevi and Bjarke have 7 (out of 8!) bosses with custom models, custom attacks, and even custom sounds. We are confident that you will absolutely love these bosses and are excited to see you finally get to fight them.

Which was your favourite Frikka Boss?
  • Golems
  • Jeb
  • Forest Spirit
  • Hedgewitch Minion

0 voters

10 Likes

Think u mean out of 8

Thanks for the update, much appreciated! :heart:

1 Like

Good thing I asked all the survival SMods to proofread this :roll_eyes:

1 Like