⚔️ Survival PvP Brackets Event! ⚔️

:crossed_swords: Welcome to the Official Survival PvP Brackets Event! :crossed_swords:

In this event, you will be fighting against your fellow players to reach the top! In each of the 4 arenas, you’ll be pit against a random player, with the last 3 players standing crowned the winners B)

This Event will take place 2 Days from now! Tuesday 16th August, at 8PM BST
(Time Converter)

:trophy: Prizes :trophy:

- 1st Place: -
1 Week of Legend
1000 Gold
4 Crate Keys of Choice

- 2nd Place: -
1 Week of Elite
500 Gold
2 Crate Keys of Choice

- 3rd Place: -
1 Week of Super
250 Gold
1 Crate Key of Choice

Rules:

• You remove all items in your inventory before the event begins. The equipment will be given to you, using anything else will result in disqualification
  • The use of ranked perms is not permitted outside of /nightvision, this includes /fly, /carpet, /tp up, etc.
  • The use of crate items/gadgets is not permitted
  • You will keep /pvp enabled within the event, and only begin fighting when told you can.
  • Do not try to escape or re-enter the event
  • When the gates to the next room open, make sure to move to the corridor to the next room as soon as possible as to not hold up the event.
  • Having others boost you during the event or sneaking items in will result in disqualification and a potential ban from future events!

That should be all for now! I can’t wait for yall to see what I’ve got prepared for you this time (the redstone took my sanity) so I won’t spoil any more, I’ll see you there!

( :gun: you better be there)

- Alkemystix :sunglasses:

22 Likes

gaming

5 Likes

gaming

3 Likes

EPIC POST ALK
cant wait for this event

3 Likes

An event I can’t play in, what’s new :cry:

Am I allowed to join

2 Likes

fyi mcmmo should be disabled in the claim so it won’t affect anything

4 Likes

you’re scary

1 Like

Brilliant!

I also assume this:

Specifically covers such shenanigans and shameful tomfoolery like having an in-game spouse remotely ./marry heal a participant from some remote location? Possibly near a Regeneration beacon? Because that would be abhorrent.

I’m still so, SO, so-so, sorry @Benja_010.

3 Likes

LMAO, this was so smart though ! Quite unfortunate that it didn’t work out in the end. @Benja_010 is just too powerful. Amazing aim, thorough execution, such terrific archery skills left room for an epic battle.

2 Likes

can vouch

i was about to say “THIS IS A SURVIVAL EVENT I CAN ACTUALLY ATTEND” but then i realised i am already doing something when this event happens

my heart is broken

3 Likes

3pm EST :')

1 Like

ooo pvp

1 Like

Wooo a pvp event and mcmmo disabled count me in! unless I’m asleep during that time.

2 Likes

what about 8 am BST ;)

and no you won’t get to know the kits early so stop asking :shushing_face:

EVENT BEGINS AT 8PM BST SEE YOU THEREEEEEE

1 Like

i can confirm one of the kits will have an empty slot in your inventory

The event begins in 40 minutes :sunglasses:

3 Likes

The event is finished! It was definitely a bit scuffed from the start but turned out to be ton of fun! Credit where it’s due, huge thanks to the staff members who helped moderate the event, and thank you to everyone who participated <3

Onto that eventful final 1v1v1v1, here are the winners!

1st Place:
ZombieBot1

2nd Place:
Rifosspho

3rd Place:
DutchMTC

These players will be winning the aformentioned prizes, well played :sunglasses:

13 Likes