Survival Poll

Hey all, short poll post for today, have a few questions for those of you that play survival.

How would you rate the difficulty level of Survival right now?
The definition of difficulty is entirely up to you. Combat, PvE, resource management, leaderboards or anything else you want to base it on.

Keeping Survival as it is now, but adding updates that allow you to test your survival skills, how difficult would you like those features to be? Again, the difficulty aspect can be based on mob combat, PvP, resource management and more. Keep in mind this hypothetical update would be largely separate from your base Survival skills and resources.

Would you like a PvE challenge to be added to Survival? Self expanatory, hopefully😊

How would you rate the difficulty level of Survival right now?
  • Very difficult
  • Difficult
  • Not very difficult
  • Easy

0 voters

Keeping Survival as it is now, but adding updates that allow you to test your survival skills, how difficult would you like those features to be?
  • Very difficult
  • Difficult
  • Not very difficult
  • Easy

0 voters

Would you like a PvE challenge to be added to Survival?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

• please note these polls are independent and not affiliated with survival staff or management
11 Likes

i havent read this post yet but i like it

5 Likes

since u like it i like it

5 Likes

how i eat air?

3 Likes

very cool poll, I give it a :+1: /10

4 Likes

Something I enjoy about Survival is the assurance that anything can be accomplished with enough TIME. It may be a lot (weeks, months, etc), but you’ll get it. That makes thing seem easy, I suppose, but the reliability is nice.

I suppose the downside is monotony though. I like your idea to add PVE events to spice things up, Six! I suppose the wither spawns are one example of this, but even they get repetitive. There’s also little incentive to team for them, or even to show up if someone else is. A challenge that really leans into cooperative play would be super cool!

5 Likes

same!!!

1 Like

thanks all for voting! you have been very helpful<3

1 Like

Requested