Survival Interviews 41 - ItsYourGirlAlex

Survival Interviews!

If you want to be interviewed message me here on the forums or on discord Mysan#0152
If you comment under a post I will probably forget to message you.

ItsYourGirlAlex joined munchy on July 17th 2021. She is a good builder especially when it comes to decorating interiors. She owns shop 39 where she sells a bunch of items and some map arts. She has sold over 6k items and it’s a very cute shop I recommend checking it out :slight_smile:

Question 1! If you could change anything about the server what would you change?
Allow us to buy certain block at the mall (like the crowbars) such as sea lanterns and allow us to teleport to specific biomes, other than mesas of course . And being able to private beacons.

Question 2! What is your favorite thing about this survival server overall?
The community and how the server works.

Question 3! What is your least favorite thing about this survival server overall?
How you can only get custom items by buying crate keys (other than fishing)

Question 4! Which head from the mini crates is your favorite?
Beacon or one of the skulls
Mysan’s note: The skulls are great for halloween! (Which is my favorite holiday)

Question 5! If you could bring back a crate item from map 2 which one would you bring back?
Wasn’t there so I can’t tell you

Extra Question 1! What is your favorite thing to do when you are on the server?
Have fun with people and help with events or build/decorate

Extra Question 2! What is your favorite/most valuable item that you own on survival?
Elytra

Extra Question 3! Do you have any goals or plans if so what are they?
To build a town in Spo0kyCooki’s claim as my second/main base

Extra Question 4! What made you join survival for the first time?
Saw it rated by another youtuber

Extra Question 5! Why did you pick the name ItsYourGirlAlex
The ones that I wanted weren’t available so I choose ItsYourGirlAlex till I could think of a better one but then it grew on me

Thanks a lot to ItsYourGirlAlex for letting me interview her :heart: :slightly_smiling_face:
(She doesn’t have a forums account)

4 Likes

Fantastic interview as usual, Mysan! It’s always good to get to know more people from the community :blush:

2 Likes

Hi I’m back with my guide :D

2 Likes