Survival Ideas

Hello Survival! :survival:

I have 2 ideas that could possibly get implemented into Survival!

Invisible Armor

This idea proposes that the server adds invisible armour to the server resource pack so that players can show off their cool skin without having to remove their armor!

Trade Command | Payments

This idea is to add an option to specify how much gold we want to pay someone in a trade. It could be a block that opens an anvil where we can write the amount of gold, and no experience level will be required.
This could be useful when people are trading and they don’t want to withdraw the gold and add it in the trade GUI, or when they have to pay a lesser amount than 1000 gold.

Thank You For Reading!

Hope you guys have a great day!
11 Likes

Love the thought of invisible armour! Perhaps allowing players to toggle it?
Great idea Shauryaa :)

6 Likes

Tysm! :D
Also, I don’t think players will be able to toggle invisible armor since it’ll be a part of the server resource pack. If the players wish to not have the invisible armor, they would have to disable the resource pack…

4 Likes

I doubt the idea to add the no armour ressource pack onto Munchy would work out. Some love seeing armour, some other don’t. I personally use a ressource pack — Basically it’s already accessible for everyone this no need to be added if it cannot even be toggled — for it but forcing people not to see armour isn’t ideal, my personal opinion. :raised_hands:

• Some scenarios can require us to watch out armour. If you wanna pvp with someone, you wanna know about their armour. If you are raiding something, you wanna make sure you have armour etc.

• Plus let’s say I don’t want this ressource pack… those who dislike it will stop using the ressource pack, making them miss other cool stuff — Excluding bubble chat — such as emojis, custom pets and many more. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I fully agree with you, but if it could possibly just be a command to toggle the invisible armor(which I think will be uh… difficult), it would be pretty useful/balanced for people that want it and for people that don’t.

2 Likes

cant people just get the pack if they want it on? confused

2 Likes

:sleeping:

2 Likes

(Btw I also added an idea for the trade command, seems like the replies are all about invisible armor so yeah…)

2 Likes

Well consider that if nobody highlights it’s downsides, then the idea is pretty interesting! I personally like it because having to be restricted to 1000 gold is pretty annoying. The GUI do need an improvement. :sparkles:

1 Like

+1 to the ideas you suggested would love for them to get implemented

1 Like