Survival idea

Hello!
I don’t really play survival, but I’m planning to join after the reset. I was considering upgrading to Elite, and it says that you can keep your inventory on death. I feel like this is kinda cheaty, and so I wanted to see if there is an option to toggle this on or off. Sadly, there isn’t. I feel like this wouldn’t be that much work to add and it would encourage me and possibly other people to buy the higher ranks. Right now, I’m actually discouraged from buying Elite because of that function not being there. Anyway, thanks for reading this!
-Spectro

5 Likes

you could play survival on an alt account, or if you’re only planning to use your elite for only survival, just dont buy it all together

Would be fun for elite and legend to toggle Keepinv if they want to

1 Like

I personally would have lost my inventory full of shulkers about 80 times now w/o keepinv :grimacing:

i’ve already suggested that when you said a few days ago in the discord :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Bump! I don’t know why it hasn’t been considered yet but that’s just a great idea imo. Would make survival more interesting for people that already had global ranks but didn’t want the keep inventory.

3 Likes

i thought spectro was coming back :(

2 Likes

fr idk why i didnt like the idea 2 years ago

2 Likes