Survival Idea

Hello fellow survivalists. I present to you all an incredible idea in the face of the 1.16 update.

A Nether main world.

My primary focus is on the nether for this idea, but some concepts apply to the end as well. Basically, to encourage the full experience of the nether, I propose we make new “main” nether world for player access, with claims and all. I envision players will make grand nether bases if this idea becomes a reality. The nether is slowly but surely becoming more and more similar to the overworld, with “trees”, ores, stone (Blackstone is my favorite), and even TRADING with Villager-like NPCs.

As for the current Extra worlds, I propose something like this:
The portal warp at spawn would now have portals to the MAIN worlds, followed by a doorway in the center of the room to a seperate area which has the mining world portals. The respective spawn locations in each of the main end and nether worlds would have their OWN portal hubs with a portal back to spawn as well as to the other dimension.

Let me know what you think below in the comments section. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Having 2 nethers is only a benefit, so i think that it’s an interesting idea. Of course, with two nethers, there is going to be more access to netherite, which will plummet the value. However, i don’t personally care too much about the pricing for that. Cool idea ty for sharing.

1 Like

Im going to address this in the main post. Thanks for reminding me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a really good idea, I was thinking of something like that too but didn’t say anything

3 Likes

Imagine the Blackstone nether castle I could make if this ends up becoming a reality. IN FACT, imagine ALL the cool nether base ideas people could think up…

2 Likes

I really love this idea. With all the new nether blocks, there are so many more things to try building and so many more ways to get creative. I know that I would definitely have to build a nether base if a second, more permanent, nether was added. Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

I also really like this idea: people would be able to make farms in the nether without having to rebuild them every two weeks, and I’m sure there would be some incredible builds! :smiley:

5 Likes

When a main nether world gets added, why not also a main end world?

I like that Idea, must have when munchy goes on 1.16

This is what I meant by “some concepts apply to the end as well”. :wink:

Yeah this is a fantastic idea that I would want even before the nether update, but now we have all the more incentive to use them claim blocks

1 Like

Well said…

This is kind of un-needed
Unlike the mining world all the nether has is a few more stuff netherite and basically un used nether fortress with the recent 15000 blocks out this just means theres 10k more blocks to look for netherite items for it to be a overworld it would mean they would have to edit a few of the things that the overworld denys which the nether allows so it would mean some coding edits stuff and stuffs

I personally dont think zalk is suggesting this for the netherite, it would be cool to have a nether that doesnt reset!

Im not suggesting this in the name of netherite (although a god netherite set is really strong). A nether that doesnt reset would, as you said, take a bit of work, but so far most of who I’ve spoken to would very much enjoy the ability to create a nether base or other builds without risk of reset.

Thanks for reading though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

WELP. GG. This idea has been implemented in the form of the Underworld world.

3 Likes